Big Fun in a Small Package! Scamp trailers have a cult following for a reason. Super cute and very light, this trailer can be pulled by large cars or small sport utility vehicles. If you want to get off the beaten path, the solar panel can power the fans and lights, while the water heater and refrigerator can run off of propane. This cozy little cutie allows you to get away without the cost of a hotel room or the hassle of setting up a tent!
Trailer requires a 2 inch ball that should be 19-20 inches at the base of the ball and a 7 pin connection.
* Trailer with 3-inch lift with 15-inch rims, giving it more clearance and making it
very maneuverable and easy to tow
* 2 burner propane cook top
* Front toilet/shower with sink
* Large Dometic fridge that runs on land power or propane
* Full propane tank
* Freshly charged battery
* 100 watt solar panel
* 12' Fiamma awning
* Storage closet
* 4 person dining table (which will convert to a bed for 2 people, measures 46” wide by 77” long)
* Couch (sleeps 1 person 24” wide by 77” long but has the option to add an overhead bunk for a small child)
* Outlets for electronics
* Screen Door
* Plates, bowls, silverware, cups, cookware, French coffee press
Inquire about other supplies such as outdoor table, chairs, propane camping grill, and more, which are available for rent.
The trailer comes with dishes and linens for double bed. Linens for twin and toddler bunk available on request.
Other things to note
Pickup time is 3-4 pm and return is by 11 am. Trailer orientation and hookup takes 1-2 hours, depending on your experience with trailers. Mercedes and BMW SUVs require a 7 pin to 7 pin adaptor to run the trailer lights.