Piece of home RV rentals
Piece of home RV rentals
Bed linens, bath towels and wash cloths
Kitchen utensils, pots, pans
Paper goods (use our marine safe toilet paper)
There are lots of great state parks in Tennessee. We're near Nashville, so come visit!
If you're new to operating a class a motorhome, not to worry. I have a website with lots of videos on how to operate the equipment, tips, and locations. I'll share the link once the rental is confirmed.
We stock our motor home with lots of amenities because we love it too! Lots of extras like camp chairs, outdoor games, marshmallow roasting forks, and more. We ask that you care for it as your own and replace anything lost or broken.
$100 cleaning fee per rental.
* RV is NOT allowed at festivals or for use tailgating.
* No Smoking, vaping, or drug use is allowed in the vehicle, your entire security deposit will be held until remediation can be obtained. Whatever the remediation specialist charges PLUS a service fee of $100 will be assessed out of the security deposit and any remaining balance will be refunded to the renter as long and there are no other overages or damages.
* Tire damage is the responsibility of the renter, if the renter believes it is due to negligence, the tire must be brought back for professional evaluation. Reimbursement is based on that result
* You are responsible for any ticket, tolls, tows, and impounds. Even if the notice arrives after late fees and admin fees have compounded.
* If there is a mechanical failure or problem requiring roadside assistance, renter should call roadside assistance number provided by the insurer and alert the owner immediately. RENTER SHALL NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE REPAIRS. Out of pocket expense for repairs required and which are not covered by insurance or roadside assistance will be reimbursed by owner upon return of vehicle as long as the owner is made aware prior to such repairs and receipts are provided
* Renter is responsible for checking/ maintaining engine oil level,tire pressure and coolant levels at each refueling. Cost due to negligence resulting in mechanical damage or tire damage will be the renter's responsibility.
*Owner will provide information on the operation of the coach at time of pickup and will provide instruction manuals for operation of coach systems, features and appliances. It is the renter's responsibility to understand and follow instructions. Failure to use proper handling of any of the systems, features or appliances in RV may result in damage and renter will be liable for cost to repair.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 4 night minimum stay
Exact location provided after booking