This Shadow Cruiser 280QBS is loaded with quad bunks in the back and a queen bed up front, with room for four or more to sleep in the dining/living area. *** Please expand description for vehicle towing requirements and rental time conditions. ***
Comfortably sleeps 6-7 adults and 3-4 children (or a couple more shorter adults) on the furniture, with room for a playpen. (We've even woken up to a couple of extra cousins in sleeping bags on the floor!)
A/V system includes TV that swivels to face living space or master bedroom and a fully contained Bluetooth/DVD/CD/MP3/AM/FM stereo with indoor and outdoor speakers.
- Dining table seats six, converts to bed (best for kids/teens/short adults)
- Leather couch folds out to a full size bed (width-wise; it's a tiny bit short for 6' guys...)
- Rear bunks fold up to secondary dining area/game table for two adults or four little kids
- Wide, adjustable powered awning can cover one or two picnic tables next to the trailer
- Air conditioning (A/C unit will work on 15A service, like a home outlet or our small generator; running anything more requires turning off unit or using 20-30A service)
- Propane fridge/freezer
- Second, outdoor kitchenette with electric (AC) mini fridge
- Dual propane tanks
- Dual batteries
- LED lighting (reduces drain on batts)
- Plenty of storage for a week's worth of camping (food & clothing)
- AC/propane water heater
- 40 gallon water tank
- Main area slide-out creates roomy living space comfortable for 8 people (dining, entertaining)
- Full service hookups (power, water, sewer, satellite, off-air/cable TV)
- Equipped with TV antenna
- Load distribution/anti sway hitch included with rental
** Your vehicle must be able to tow a minimum of 6000 lbs comfortably. This is at the top end of most half-ton vehicles (F150, 1500-series pickups, Expedition, Yukon, Suburban, etc.). We have towed it multiple times with our 2008 Expedition EL, but it struggles up really long hills. Three-quarter and one-ton trucks, vans, and SUVs (250/2500, 350/3500) will have no problems.
** Your tow vehicle must be equipped with a brake controller and 7-pin RV power plug. Brake controllers range from $50 to $200 at most auto parts stores, and many vehicles come pre-equipped with a wiring harness adapter to make installation pretty straightforward.
*** Rentals are counted as per night, with our standard pick up (check out) time around 6:00 p.m. of the first day and drop off (check in) time of 4:00 p.m. on the last day. This allows us to handle back-to-back bookings (the reservation system's calendar considers the trailer available on the last night of a booking).
*** Rental time is the time the trailer is out of our hands, not the duration of your trip.
*** The soonest the trailer can leave *if it isn't already out on rental* is noon of your first day of rental. Otherwise, expect it to not be available until the afternoon or evening. To guarantee availability for an "early" pickup (any time before 4:00 p.m. of the first day), you will want to include the night before in your rental.
*** Alternate pick-up/drop-off times can be arranged. In that case, rental fees are allocated on a per 24-hour block basis, with up to a six hour offset allowed between pick-up/drop-off times. A six to twelve hour difference between pick-up and drop-off is generally billed as a half day's fees.