This Shadow Cruiser 280QBS is loaded with quad bunks in the back and a queen bed up front, with room for 4 or more to sleep in the dining/living area. *** Please expand description for vehicle towing requirements and rental time conditions. ***
Comfortably sleeps 6-7 adults and 3-4 children (or a couple more shorter adults) on the furniture, with room for a playpen.
- Dining table seats 6, converts to bed (best for those under 5' tall)
- Leather couch folds out to an almost "full" sized bed (best for those under 6' tall)
- Main area slide-out creates roomy living space comfortable for about 8 people (dining, entertaining)
- Secondary dining area/game table for up to 2 adults or 3-4 kids
- Adjustable powered awning can cover one or two picnic tables next to the trailer
- Second, outdoor kitchenette with electric (AC only) mini fridge
- Dual propane tanks & batteries
- AC/propane water heater
- Full service hookups (power, water, sewer, satellite, off-air/cable TV)
Hitch included with rental.
** Your vehicle must be able to tow a minimum of 6000 lbs comfortably. This is at the top end of most half-ton vehicles (F150/1500-series pickups, Expedition, Yukon, Suburban, etc.). Three-quarter and one-ton trucks, vans, and SUVs (F250/2500, F350/3500) fare much better.
** Your tow vehicle must be equipped with a brake controller and 7-pin RV power plug. Brake controllers range from $50 to $200 at most auto parts stores, and many vehicles come pre-equipped with a wiring harness adapter to make installation pretty straightforward.
*** Rentals are counted as per night, with our hand-off to you generally scheduled after 6:00 p.m. and returns by 11:00 a.m. We reserve the right to pro-rate for partial days.
*** To guarantee availability for an "early" pickup or delivery, you will want to include the night before in your rental.