The 35' vibe sleeps 10, the master and bunkhouse are on opposite sides of the camper and have their own doors! Large kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, coffee pot, and toaster! Also has basic cooking items (pots, pans, silverware).
Camper has a 40" TV that spins to the master and main living area and the bunk house also has a small TV! Travel Trailer is extremely well maintained and cleaned and ready for your next adventure!
Included are all electrical cables, water hoses, and sewer hookups needed for your amazing vacation!
Travel trailer w/cargo weighs 7664 lbs and has a 755lb hitch weight. A brake control will be required as will a vehicle capable of pulling the camper safely.
We are family oriented and like to live comfortable. Our camper is no exception! Very well maintained and is ready for your next adventure!
ALL Pickup & Returns ARE Noon CST ON 1ST AND Last DAY OF Rental Period.
1. No off road travels or out of country locations.
2. No walking on roof or slide.
3. NO Pets Allowed. All parties traveling with a pet that are not approved in advance, will be subject to the additional cleaning fee of $  plus potential forfeiture of security deposit, at the owners' discretion.
4. Smoking Policy: Absolutely NO Smoking inside coach. If there is evidence of smoking, renters will be subject to the additional cleaning fee of $  plus potential forfeiture of security deposit, at the owners discretion.
5. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
6. Ensure all doors are closed and locked before moving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator , overhead vents in bedroom and bathroom, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion)
7. Cleaning Policy: Renters are responsible for returning the RV as clean as they received it. Failure to do so will result in a minimum charge of $75 cleaning fee, or a reasonable fee not to exceed $300 to clean the RV, if returned substantially less clean than when rented (this includes interior and exterior). As a courtesy, please place sheets and dry towels that have been used in a pile on the master bedroom floor to be properly washed upon return.
8. Please ensure slides and windows are closed when washing the exterior of the RV.
9. Dumping Policy: Renters are responsible for emptying fresh, gray and black(septic) tanks before returning RV to owners. Failure to do so will result in a $60 dumping fee.
10. Appliances. The A/C, awning, radio, microwave, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the RV or contact owners at
11. RV Contents. Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items I requested in this rental agreement. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some of your security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
12. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. An inventory will be performed during pick up and drop off and the signed inventory will be attached to the rental agreement.
13. Pick up- Return: ALL Pickup & Returns ARE Noon CST ON 1ST AND Last DAY OF Rental Period. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. $50 per hour will be charged past the scheduled drop off time up until 6pm CST. Any drop-off after 6 pm CST will result in an additional night charge. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
14. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter.