2018 R-Pod 176 with 3 beds. Sleeps 4 (2 + 1 + 1 ) comfortably, up to 7 (3 + 2 + 2) in a pinch or with small kids. Maintained and used lovingly by our family of 4 (Dad, Mom, 2 young kids).
- BATHROOM: Combination compact toilet/"wet bath" style shower (functional, but not very roomy)
- KITCHEN: Fridge (propane, 120v "shore power," or battery); Microwave/convection oven (120v shore power); Dual burner stove; Utensils, cookware, flatware, dishes, and bowls.
- ENVIRONMENT: 13.5k BTU Air conditioner (120v shore power or generator); 20k BTU Heater (propane heat + battery-powered fan); thermostat
- ELECTRICAL: 12v cigarette lighter connection; 3 USB chargers; Dual RV batteries for 115 Amp-hours of power. About 12 hours @ 100 watts.
- BEDS: 1 short queen (58" x 74") + 2 wide twins (42" x 74") in a bunk bed configuration. You can sleep 4 (2 + 1 + 1 ) comfortably, up to 7 (3 + 2 + 2) in a pinch or with small kids.
- ENTERTAINMENT: AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth; 24" LED TV; Inside & Outside speakers; various board games
- EXTERIOR: Thule awning; Outside speakers
- MISC: 20 lb propane tank; Electric tongue jack; Bike rack
- Trailer weight is approximately 3,400 lbs with a 400-450 lb tongue weight without water. Add 250 lbs if you're going to tow with a full tank of water. We would ask that your tow vehicle be rated to tow at least 5,000 lbs with a 500 lb tongue weight and that it be equipped with a 7-pin trailer connector with brake controller.
- Weight distributing tow hitch with sway control will be included for your safety. 2" receiver and 7-pin trailer connector with brake controller are required.
- 3100-watt dual-fuel inverter generator available at $45/day with 1 tank (1.6 gal) of gasoline. The generator will also run off of propane. You must have the ability to transport in-car/truck. Generator will not secure properly inside of the trailer.
- We will give you a tour of the trailer and a "how-to" of towing, set-up, and the various features of the trailer.
- If you're unsure about whether your vehicle is appropriate for towing the R-pod, just send us the year, make, and model of your vehicle and we'll gladly help you find out.
- Pick up early morning. Return as late as 8pm.
VIDEOS (representative, but not this trailer):
- Setting up the rPod at camp:
- Draining black and grey tanks at an RV dump station:
- How to secure the trailer using a Proven Industries hitch coupler lock:
- How to use the Microwave/Convection oven.
- How to set up the Thule awning:
We hope we have the opportunity to fulfill your travel needs. Message us with any questions!