You may have heard of a "humvee" well now you have heard of the "humf-vee" or the "High Mobility Family Fun Vehicle." Sure, the manufacturer may have named it the Salem Cruise Lite 281QBXL but that is because they weren't creative enough to call it the humf-vee.
So here is what you're looking at. A 30 ft travel trailer that will easily sleep 7 between the queen-sized bed up front, the dinette bed, the jackknife sofa bed, and three bunk beds. There is also a tub - that's right a tub - in the bathroom, and an outdoor kitchen equipped with a charcoal grill, mini-fridge and one electric burner. For rainy days and sleepless nights there are two TV's and a stereo system that plays throughout the unit and outside. Did I mention the power awning?
This unit weighs in at approx. 6000 lbs dry, and will require the use of a brake controller, and the provided weight distribution hitch.
What you need to know:
- Included with the camper is:
- a set of sheets for each bed
- a kitchen stocked with basic cookware and utensils
- 1 ply toilet paper (if you use something other than the supplied toilet paper and
clog the toilet/black tank you will be assessed a $100 fine).
- Propane for your trip
- If you would like me to deliver, setup, and retrieve the camper I will do so within 50 miles of New London, NC for an additional $75.