Sleeps at least 5 but can accommodate a couple more. This trailer is small for towing (a car could tow this beauty), but when popped up give you some good space. You'll love it.
2005 Rockwood Freedom 1620. This trailer is equipped with a furnace, fridge, stove, propane tank, 2 full size beds, queen size (dinette which folds down), an awning, among many other things. I am sure I am missing something. It has a dry weight of approximately 1400lbs. We pull it with our Dodge Dakota V8 and it feels like nothing is there. It is nice and we want to keep it that way. We will only rent to those who will treat it as if it were their own.
The rental includes:
- Freshly cleaned sheets for the beds.
- Some basic cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Spare fuses in case something blows out.
- Tools for lowering the trailer stabilizers. I'll explain how to use when you pick up.
- I'll have a full propane tank which will last a while. No additional propane charges. I ask that it be filled when returned.
- Water hose and regulators for hooking up travel trailer to RV park water source.
What do you need to rent?
- You will need a 2" ball and hitch for towing.
- Seven pin light hookup.
What I ask:
- Please treat this like it is your own. It is nice because people treat it nice then more people can enjoy it in the future.
- Fill the propane tank back to full.
- please clean it.
I am happy to fill the propane tank if you don't have time and use a portion of the security deposit. I will provide receipts and will only charge what you used. Cleaning if required is $30. I also have a generator you can rent for $5 per day $30 max for an entire rental if you are going to camp someplace that does not offer a 30 amp electric outlet.
Please contact me with other questions. If you need help finding a camping location I use a cool app called "Allstays". It shows all sorts of places including amenities and prices.
I want to help you enjoy your trip and want to earn repeat renters, so I am happy to help in anyway I can. Thanks for looking and I hope I can help with your camping trip.