Sleeps at least 5 but can accommodate a couple more. This trailer is small enough to tow with a SUV but big enough to give you some space. This is a great floor plan and makes great use of space. It has been very well taken care of and is super clean. You'll love it.
2010 Jayco Jay Flight 19BH. This trailer is equipped with AC, furnace, fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, oven, stereo, DVD/CD player, TV, water heater, shower, toilet, two large propane tanks, bunk with a full size bottom bed and a small top for a single, dinette that folds to a bed for one or two, a sofa which fold down to a bed, a large awning, among many other things. I am sure I am missing something. It has a dry weight of approximately 3750 lbs. We pull it with our Dodge Dakota V8. It is nice and we want to keep it that way. We will only rent to those who will treat it as if it were their own.
The rental includes:
- Freshly cleaned linens for the beds. (you may want to bring some additional to supplement, such as sleeping bags and pillows for the kids)
- Some basic cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- RV Toilet Paper.
- Chemicals for the Toilet black tank.
- Basic pots, pans and cooking utensils. (I only ask you clean them if you use them)
- Spare fuses in case something blows out.
- All necessary hoses and attachments for emptying both the black and grey tanks
- Tools for lowering the trailer stabilizers and leveling blocks at camp site. I'll explain how to use when you pick up.
- I'll have enough propane to last you through your whole trip. No additional propane charges. I ask that they be filled when returned.
- Coax cable for hooking up television. (Only needed if staying at an RV park which offers cable television.)
- Water hose and regulators for hooking up travel trailer to RV park water source.
- Extra hose and necessary regulator for rinsing out black tank. (Again, I will show you how to use when you pick up)
What do you need to rent?
- You will need a 2 5/16" ball and hitch for towing.
- You will also need a powerful enough vehicle to safely tow it. It has a dry weight of 3760 lbs. It can be towed by most half ton vehicles and large SUV's.
- You will need a break controller installed in your towing vehicle. Utah law says you should have this for any trailer being towed over 2000 lbs.
What I ask:
- Please treat this like it is your own. It is nice because people treat it nice then more people can enjoy it in the future.
- Fill the propane tanks back to full.
- Empty the black and grey water tanks.
- please clean it.
I am happy to fill the propane tank if you don't have time and use a portion of the security deposit. I will provide receipts and will only charge what you used. I will also empty and clean the black/grey water tanks for $30 upon return if you don't want to take on the task. Cleaning if required is $30. I also have a generator you can rent for $30 if you are going to camp someplace that does not offer a 30 amp electric outlet.
Please contact me with other questions. If you need help finding a camping location I use a cool app called "Allstays". It shows all sorts of places including amenities and prices.
I want to help you enjoy your trip and want to earn repeat renters, so I am happy to help in anyway I can. Thanks for looking and I hope I can help with your camping trip.