Super close to the airport - land and go! Driving in? Park your car here, no problem.
ZAP! POWER! Electro-Lux is LOADED with off-grid energy capacity for laptops, phones, lighting, and recharges via both solar and the vehicle's alternator (@60amps).
Electro-Lux drives like a car and gets similar fuel economy:) Described in Ford's original reviews as a "well behaved whale", this quiet diesel dreamliner handles beautifully, is maximum fun, with minimum fuss.
- not for Burning Man / festival use
- Festival patrons: try a Uhaul trailer, no joke, temps and cleanup are much better!
- Luxury Leather interior, so no pets.
- Power everything
- HEATED MIRRORS (so good in snow)
- Nice sound system
- 5000 lb tow package, with hitch (rent the boat if you prove your experience)
UTILITIES AND BUILD
- Dish-washing buckets
- National Luna 50 LITER Fridge / freezer (-30C anyone?)
- Stove with 2 HUGE Viking style burners (use outside the van in included table)
(Stove is AMAZING)
- LED switched lighting in the back
- Secondary red LED lighting for late bathroom voyages
- Under 20 foot long vehicle! Can stealth camp in San Francisco and other van-restricted areas.
- Nicely insulated floor, with beautiful laminate flooring overlay
- Water supply, wash bins
- Ceiling fan, in/out settings, with set-temp auto-on, keeps it cool.
!!POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER!!
- 2000 Watt Inverter (can power your espresso machine...)
- USB charging and 12v cig adapter plugin in rear living quarters.
- 200 watt solar with MPPT charger (always charging!)
- Massive 675 amp hour deep cycle gel battery bank, so you can use 320 AmpHours before charging!
- 60amp recharge rate while van is running - hits 100% FAST. (please do not idle more than necessary;)
Sleeps 2, or 3... or 4 if brave and friendly!
SAFETY! Seats 2 with seatbelts.
SAFETY! Lane sensing with rumble indication in steering wheel.
SAFETY! Huge fire extinguisher.
SAFETY! Basic tool kit.
SAFETY! Chains (I can recommend where to park in those ski-towns to avoid getting hassled. We need to talk before you can drive it to the snow, for your safety and continued van-renting fun for others.)
SAFETY! This stove outputs some REAL heat. Please cook outside the van on the provided folding kitchenette table/shelving.
- 4 settings of plates and bowls
- Silverware and knives
- Small fold-out kitchenette table / shelving
- Bike rack available
- AMAZING Vacuum cleaner with charger
- Trash bags
- Plastic food storage
- additional linens
- paper towels (please replace)
WHEN YOU'RE DONE?
- Discard trash before you're done with the van.
- Dump and rinse out the grey-water (not where you park it, only biodegradables)
- Refill the water
- Refill the propane
- Refill the diesel (awww JEEEZE, PLEEEZE, make SURE it's diesel!!)
- Wash n dry all dishes, silverware, tupperware. (cleaning fee doesn't cover this)
- Pile the sheets and towels for cleaning.
- Cleaning fee for 1 week+ is $150, please add while renting. (vans are tall and huge)
- Cleaning fee for shorter durations is variable - please let me know on your last day's rental via text what I should plan for regarding cleaning. *Exterior wash is $50 if it's visibly dirty, but please don't wash it yourself.
*Please do not wash the van yourself. DIY car wash brushes often scratch paint, and tap water leaves spots that etch paint.
*IDLING THE VAN: requires monitoring the Exhaust Filter Status: if the Exhaust filter is full, you MUST MANUALLY initiate a cleaning cycle, otherwise the filter becomes blocked and uncleanable. $1000s of dollars of damage. So, please monitor this status if the van is ever idling, and initiate a cleaning if full. Instructions are in the van.
SSSSOOOOO MANY POSSIBILITIES with ELECTROLUX.