Great for long or short trips! Comfy home away from home that works great for the wilderness or the beach!
PICK UP & DROP OFF TIMES
- Pick up is after 3PM
- Drop off is before 12PM
If these times are not kept to, a fee will apply based on the overtime.
- Gas Tank - Tank must be filled up to the level that it was rented at. If not, a $25 fee will be accessed in addition to the per gallon price of gas (x) the number of gallons needed to fill it back to the original place.
- Propane Gas - Propane Tank must be filled up to the level it was rented at. If not, a $25 fee will be accessed in addition to the per pound price of propane (x) the number of pounds needed to fill it back to the original place.
- Sewage Dump - Please dump the sewage at your last campground and do not use the toilet after that. If the sewage is not dumped, a $150 fee will be accessed.
- Cleaning Fee - A cleaning fee of $60 will be charged for each RV rental.
RULES & OPERATION GUIDELINES
- The weight of the RV is 10 tons.
- Driving through Tunnels - Make sure you do not enter through a tunnel that is not at least 14' high on both sides. The RV will not fit through tunnels smaller than this. NOTE THE BRIDGE & TUNNEL SIGNS
- Be sure to make WIDE turns. When turning right, make sure to turn into the middle lane if possible. The back of the RV swings out very wide when turning.
- Use lower gear going down and up hills
- If there is a narrow road, drive on the middle yellow line.
- Do not drink the tank water
- Turn off water heater when getting gas and while moving.
- Start the generator and let it run for 1 minute. After 1 minute, be sure the generator has a load (air conditioner, microwave, etc). When you are finished using the generator, turn air conditioner, microwave, etc off. Then let the generator run for 1 minute before turning it off.
- Don't slam the doors please. Gently push closed.
- Circuit breakers are by the back bed.
- Make sure stove gas burner knobs are off.
- Hook up water, electric and sewer BEFORE sliding out.
- Slide-out will not work until parking brake is engaged.
- RV Slide Out - The slide out (additional space) should not be used when it is raining as the slide out awning will not prevent the leaks.