Your safety and health is key. This host has committed to a thorough cleaning regimen informed by CDC guidelines.
I'm a mother of 4 young children (1 to 6 years old) and work in my home office as an IT consultant for an international electronics company. Together with my self employed, home remodeller husband and our kids I love doing outdoor activities. Our favorite way of accommodation on trips is camping in our travel trailer. Our favorite travel destinations are nature related - beaches, mountains, national and state parks.
- K-cup coffee maker (simple version) and a few K-cup pods to get started.
- basic dishes, utensils and pots/pans.
- enough disposable dishes, toilet paper, kitchen paper towels, tissue, napkins, aluminum foil, plastic wrap to get started.
- clean bedding, sheets and bath and hand towels, beach towels up to 7 persons. Please let me know how many sets are needed. I will make the queen and bunk beds for you, since the RV beds are famous for not being very convenient for the job.
- dish washing bowl/drainer, dish soap, basic cleaning supplies, black tank enzyme enough to get started.
- Electrolux battery operated vacuum cleaner
- TV (the cable connection exists, but hasn't been tested) with brand new DVD player.
The host hasn’t specified this detail.
If trailer is returned with full or partially full tanks