Maximized sleeping and entertaining are featured in the 29TE. This unit features a double entry and access to the over-sized bath from the outdoors. The rear of the unit offers 3 bunks and storage for the larger family. While allowing the guests to sleep on the converted dining table and fold out couch. The master bedroom features a queen size bed and storage to accommodate your wardrobe. Outside, one is greeted with an incredible Full Bar and Grill unlike any other. This outside kitchen area features an exclusive side by side refrigerator and freezer, ice maker, pull-out cooktop, sink and large storage areas. One can sit comfortably under the 15' awning while listening to their favorite music via Bluetooth or enjoy the race on the outside TV.
Exterior Length:36' 6"
Exterior Height:10' 8"
Fresh Water:40.00 gal.
Gray Water:38.00 gal.
Black Water:38.00 gal.
We want to provide a white-glove service, which includes:
1. Fresh linens for all designated beds - bunks in the rear and the main master bedroom.
2. Pots and pans, along with utensil for your convenience in preparing those amazing camping meals
3. Bath towels to accommodate 5 guests
4. Camping chairs will be available to those enjoyable evenings around the fire
5. Exterior lighting to create the perfect ambiance
6. If you have a longer weekend, a portable waste tank
Purchased this rig in June and it's traveled to several Indiana and Ohio state parks. Due to the dark color combination, I suggest always securing a shaded lot with plenty of space for the slide-out and awning, but not to mention the length to allow for the camper and vehicles.
Other things to note
Will need to bring additional linens if using the dining area and pull out couch
Will need to bring extra bath towels if your count exceeds 5
A full walkthrough will be provided and any normal wear and tear will be noted.
Accepting 2-day rental or longer
Food and drink will not be provided