Need a quick and easy breakfast before hitting the trails? Look no further than just-add-water pancakes. Yes, it is as simple and delicious as it sounds!
The only ingredients you need are:
- pancake mix
- your favorite pancake toppings and add-ins
Like we said, this is a quick and easy one!
Breakfast is about to be served in under 5 minutes. Here are the steps:
- Add 1 cup of just-add water pancake mix to a bowl
- Pour in a 3/4 cup of water
- Mix until the batter is somewhat lumpy
- Lightly oil your cooking surface
- Pour your mixture into circular sections on the surface
- Top with blueberries, chocolate chips, or your add-in of choice
- Cook about 1 minute or so
- When the edges start to dry, flip your pancakes
- Cook for another minute or so
- Plate your cakes
- Drizzle some maple syrup, honey, or other toppings of choice
- Breakfast is served!