Need a morning pick-me-up? We have an RV recipe for you. Say goodbye to Starbucks and hello to hot, home-brewed pour-over coffee!
All you need is:
- ground coffee
- a coffee filter
- a funnel
- your favorite coffee mug
- a pot
You’ll be sipping on a nice cup o’ Joe in just 9 easy steps!
- Bring water to a boil or about 202-205°F.
- Place the coffee filter in the funnel.
- Add 2 or 3 spoonfuls of ground coffee.
- Place the funnel in your coffee mug.
- Grab a coffee cup’s worth of hot water.
- Slowly pour water over the grounds.
- Let it seep, gradually adding more water as necessary.
- Take out the funnel and let it drip.
- Have a sip!