Need a morning pick-me-up? We have an RV recipe for you. Say goodbye to Starbucks and hello to hot, home-brewed pour-over coffee!
All you need is:
- ground coffee
- a coffee filter
- a funnel
- your favorite coffee mug
- a pot
You’ll be sipping on a nice cup o’ Joe in just 9 easy steps!
- Bring water to a boil or about 202-205°F
- Place the coffee filter in the funnel
- Add 2 or 3 spoonfuls of ground coffee
- Place the funnel in your coffee mug
- Grab a coffee cup’s worth of hot water
- Slowly pour water over the grounds
- Let it seep, gradually adding more water as necessary
- Take out the funnel and let it drip
- Have a sip!
Looking for a simpler RV coffee recipe? Check out how to make cowboy coffee in only 4 steps!