With Outdoorsy’s Refer-a-Friend program, you can share your passion for travel while earning Outdoorsy credits! Outdoorsy credits can be applied to future rentals or toward service fees accrued when renting out your own vehicle on Outdoorsy.
If your Outdoorsy referral rents a vehicle on Outdoorsy, you will receive $75 in Outdoorsy credit once their vehicle departs on their first trip. As your referral, the renter will receive $50 off their first trip as well.
If your Outdoorsy referral lists their own vehicle on Outdoorsy, you will receive $100 in Outdoorsy credit once their vehicle departs on its first trip.
You will receive Outdoorsy credits for your referrals if they satisfy the following requirements:
- The referral must be a new Outdoorsy customer
- The referral must sign up for their Outdoorsy account via your referral link
- The referral, or referral’s vehicle, must depart on its first trip
- For renter referral’s, the first trip must exceed $200
Legal Terms and Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming a referral partner in Outdoorsy’s Refer-a-Friend Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to structure the terms of the customer referral flow between you and the Outdoorsy. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Outdoorsy, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the referrer. In accepting the Refer-a-Friend Terms and Conditions, you are also hereby accepting Outdoorsy’s standard Terms and Conditions.
Referral Partner Obligations
Outdoorsy reserves the right to terminate existing referral partnerships at any time if we determine your referral links are housed within sites or marketing collateral that:
- Promotes or houses illicit content (such as sexual, violent, discriminatory, and illegal content)
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Includes “Outdoorsy” or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name or any other unapproved marketing assets
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- You may not create or design a site that in any way implies or explicitly misleads customers to believe you are Outdoorsy or any other affiliated business.
In order to accurately track referral impressions, clicks, conversions, and other key metrics associated with your referral campaigns, it is the referrer’s sole responsibility to correctly use the referral link supplied by Outdoorsy. Outdoorsy is not liable for any commissions a partner may not receive as a result of improperly implemented referral links.
Outdoorsy reserves the right, at any time, to review the placement of your referral links and require that you make the necessary changes to remain compliant with the guidelines provided to you.
It is the sole responsibility of the referral partner to follow all applicable IP laws that pertain to your site. Outdoorsy is not responsible should you use another party’s copyrighted material or other IP in violation of the law or any third party rights.
Outdoorsy Rights and Obligations
Outdoorsy reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Outdoorsy Refer-a-Friend Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the Outdoorsy Referral Program or should you abuse it in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Outdoorsy shall not be liable to you for any commissions for fraudulent sales.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Outdoorsy’s Refer-a-Friend Program rules.
Commissionable actions on Outdoorsy referrals are as follows:
- For rental referrals, the referrer will receive $75 in Outdoorsy credits when a new referred renter’s vehicle departs on their first Outdoorsy trip.
- For RV Owner referrals, the referrer will receive $100 commission when the owner’s vehicle departs on its first Outdoorsy trip.
Outdoorsy credits can be used toward future rentals or toward service fees that Outdoorsy vehicle owners pay when renting out their inventory.
Certain forms of advertising are prohibited by Outdoorsy. Said advertising methods include:
- Spam in any shape or form
- Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
- Bidding of Outdoorsy-branded terms on any SEM platform. The term “Outdoorsy” must be negative matched at the campaign level for said platforms
- Cookie Stuffing