What a Season! Book from Mem-Day thru OCT 6th! Now, off-Season is here/starting, so plan a family Fall or Winter vacation, let the kids study on the road, if school is out.
Or simply G0-RVing "USA South"! Whether a trip all along CA coastal, a once in a lifetime experience, or taste of Santé Fe, New Mexico - and/or spend the holiday break on the soft white sands of Destin FL beaches, simply nothing like it! Any which way you travel, the south is exceptional when we add in our deep discounted Monthly Rental rates! Inquire within....
NOTE: Pick Up & Drop Off Times.
Plan for 1 or 2pm, at both ends of your trip/vacation. Similar to Hotel Check-In/Outs. We can always adjust an hour, here/there.
* Please respect the return time, as the next renter is very excited and awaiting their trip.
3) Sorry folks, but absolutely No travel outside the United States. The units are GPS enabled and tracked. Please inform us if you will be traveling close to country borders, ie: Canada, or Mexico. And of course any traffic citations are renter responsibility.
4) We rent other RVs and trailers when this one is booked, so if you wish to hire us to find you a unit, we only charge 15% Fee, or a $250 min fee, to find and direct you a unit, paid via CC or Venmo.
5) CLEANING (RV Return).
Please return the vehicles as clean as you received it, and especially ensure both tanks are dumped clean/empty.
* We offer Cleaning Service at $200, if you don't have time. Or are running too late to deal, but let us know as any returns with waste in the toilet tank, legally has to be dumped and cleaned, and just out of respect for next renter.
6) Corporate Rental, Building a Home, or SPECIAL EVENTS
From those needing a Unit for a "purpose", such as a Temp place to live, while building your home, or Corporate Events, we can find as many Units as you may need, all shapes and sizes, call today.
Amenities Package -
When selected - includes: bedding, linens, bath towels, 2 pillows (can request 4) throw blankets, and couch pillows - all freshly cleaned, guaranteed. Also included are plates, silverware, pots, pans, broom, camping chairs, outdoor Coleman burner, outdoor table, pancake griddle, small coffee maker, Amazon Fire Stick on bedroom TV, then cleaning supplies, such as broom, swiffer, hand vacuum, dish scrubby, and some starter soaps, TP, and paper towels. You would likely need to shop for anything else, like Salt & Pepper, Wine Glasses, Cork Screw, those type of things. During COVID, we have moved to paper-plates, and plastic ware.
We scrub clean with bleach disinfectant, all common areas, due to COVID, and run all refrigerator shelves and parts through dishwasher on HOT.
Check out - www.roadtrippers.com - to plan your vacation with dynamic maps. very cool.
Look into States/Covid status, just in case, as CA has been a pain.
Other things to note
- Avoid slamming on brakes at all times. Pump brakes if you need to stop suddenly for any reason. Please never slam and hold down the brakes. Tires can melt and pop on the trailer, and cause thousands in damages.
- When using your trailer brake settings, you should be fine with 3.5 - to 4.5 max, and never have to squeeze the inside brake levels on your dash. Those are there for skidding the trailer brakes, if swaying will not stop, but since we have a Sway Bar, included with rental, you should never experience swaying out of control. So you should simply only use your normal truck brakes, and they can be set to 3.5 the whole trip, and only increase to 4.5 when going down a huge Mtn hill, such as Eisenhower tunnel, down toward Silverthorn, for example. Otherwise keep the setting at 3.5, maybe 4 max the entire trip, if driving alot in Mtns.
- Plan on 1pm, PickUp and Return/Drop off (same time, on both ends of trip). We will call if we can get you out sooner.
- Many ask to take the unit the night before. We use to allow, but unfortunately we can no longer release early, when not Insured. And this year many bookings are same day, drop off, as pickup, so thats why we ask to plan 1pm, for PickUp and Return.
- Always drive slow, as people pull in front of you, ignorant to the 8k lbs, you have in tow. Be prepared for the idiots on the road, when driving.
- Towing is easy. Backing up is little harder, but you will get comfortable, if you even ever have to back up. Many RV Resorts have pull through.
- When going to Gads Station, always choose station with parallel drive thru pumps, not the ones perpendicular pull though. Trust me! Idiots will park behind you, and in front of you, and you will lock you in.
- When connecting trailer, and disconnecting trailer - there are 14 steps in total, to always remember. We will teach you, just remember the #14, and you won't forget a thing, each time!
- Always remember to check Blinkers, and Brake Lights, and make sure the 2 Step is pushed in, as tickets for leaving steps out, never mind risk of damages, is min of $350, now in most US States.
- Always remember to turn off the Propane Tank, when driving, OK, now make that 15 Steps! I just added Propane OFF, as 15th step!
- Sometimes the GFI outlets will kick - so any power issues, check those.
- Email a list of questions a day or two prior, vs texting questions 1 by 1, as your trip approaches.
- Bring a cooler as back up for dairy items, as long trips, the fridge is not ON and things can be warmer than you prefer. We do turn on fridge the night before, and its usually cold, at 34 to 38 when you leave.
- Always remeber that awning needs to be rolled back up, if Windy out at all. Those can tear off with one good gust of wind, and it's over $1k to repair, or replace.
- Anything that breaks or any damages, please make sure to alert us. Any items broken, and not reported, or if you bring a pet onbaord without alerting us, the fine is doubled.
- Any traffic tickets received - you must alert us, as we can charge x2 the cost/fees, for failure to alert us in time - and Outdoorsy supports these x2 charges 100%.