Hawaii is calling, its time to explore and book your island adventure... average hotel cost over $200 per night, average car rental $35 per day, book both in one and save over $100 per night and be free to cruz from Waikiki to north shore in style!
At Holo holo its our goal to provide eco-friendly campervan rentals to travelers looking to explore the outdoors in comfort. While most tourists will be stuck in the crowds of Waikiki, you will be catching epic sunsets on the beautiful north shore in your rolling “beach cabana”. Along with solar power, our custom van includes a full-sized bed, large fridge, propane 2-burner stove, full sink, outdoor (pop up privacy tent), hot shower, 12v and 110v electrical outlets and a fan – that work even when the van isn’t running. Holo holo makes every effort to utilize sustainable and eco-friendly products in order to maintain malama aina (care of the island) for years to come.
When you book with us you can simply tour and enjoy the Island without sticking out like a sore thumb. Our modern campervans have no outrageous advertising, no obvious pop top, and are designed to be discreet and functional. No Graphics. No Branding. From Waikiki to North Shore, this will ensure a hassle free vacation while you cruise and camp around the island. We have recommendations, if you need them!
All of our camper vans come equipped with all the basics you will need to survive a camping road trip in around the Aina.
• Fire extinguisher
• First Aid Kit
• Car Emergency Kit
• In dash CD player with Ipod/MP3 hookup
• Place Setting for each person (Big Plates, Small Plate, Bowls, Selection of
Cups, Mugs, Silverware)
• 2 16oz Green Steel Tumblers
• Assorted cookware (Spatulas, spoons, tongs, etc), Measuring cups/spoons
• Knife set (Sharper Image), Bamboo cutting board
• Mixing/Serving bowls with storage lids
• Corkscrew/bottle opener/utility tool
• Pots and pans
• French Press
• Sheets, pillows, pillowcases, towels shower and beach sets, wash towels,
high-end bamboo for luxury comfort (for up to 2 people)*
• Blankets (1) or Sleeping Bags (1 for each person)*
• Camping chairs (1 for each person)
• Sweeper and dust pan
• Dish towels & dish scrubber
• 1 battery operated lantern/flashlight
• Bungee cords, Duct tape, & assorted tools
• Clothes Line
• Outdoor rug
• Replenished before each rental: cooking oil/spray, salt/pepper, trash bags, toilet Paper, Paper towels, foil, eco friendly cleaning supplies, and biodegradable soap.
*additional sets may be requested, but may not be available
Additional Items Available Upon Request:
CAMPING on OAHU:
1. All state campsites on Oahu are administered by the Hawaii DLNR, State Parks. They prefer that all reservations are made on their online portal, which is located at: www.hawaiistateparks.org/camping/oahu.cfm (see the button “Online Reservations” in the top left corner on their website). You can make your reservation no more than 30 days in advance (unlike for campsites on the other Hawaiian islands where you can reserve up to one year in advance).
2. City and County Camping please check out this site and make your reservations: https://camping.honolulu.gov/parks.
3. Our go to favorite and highest rated campsite by our customers can be booked here: https://www.malaekahana.net/
4.. More trip tips and links for activities on Oahu: https://www.to-hawaii.com/oahu/attractions/
***Disclosure; Please be aware the HoloHolocampervans is not responsible for issues regarding parking, camping, or any other related issue of this nature. We do not control local parks nor their rules. You are responsible for reaching out to the locations you want to stay in order to get up to date policy, rules, and regulations.***