Hello and welcome to our RV! We are happy you have chosen to view our RV for your vacation. Before you look around and make a decision about renting our RV, we would like to make you aware that we only accept 10 NIGHT MINIMUM RENTALS. This is our personal RV and we use it ourselves! We are not a business so we are selective in who we rent to and typically only rent it out 3 times per year.
** Please answer the following questions when inquiring about the rental **
1. How many people will be in the RV?
2. Will there be children and if so, what ages?
3. Any pets traveling with you? What size?
4. What is your destination in our RV? (We do not rent for concert venues)
5. Do you have full hookup campsites reserved? We don't rent for extended "boondocking" or "dry" camping.
6. Have you rented RV’s before or driven larger vehicles?
7. What do you and your spouse (if applicable) do for a living?
** We have a 10 night minimum rental policy
** We do require a signed contract before you leave in the RV.
** We have a 4:00 pm pick up & drop off time during the week. (We have full time job responsibilities) some flexibility exists, please inquire.
New in 2017 motor home sleeps 6 adults or 4 adults and children. The master bedroom sleeps 2 adults. The overhead bunk can sleep 2 adults. The dinette table can sleep 1 adult or children and the Sofa can sleep 1 adult or children. The bathroom and shower is all contained in one room giving the master bedroom more privacy than most class C motorhomes! With a master bedroom slide out and a main living area slide out, you will have plenty of room to move around!
Included with Rental:
* sheet sets
* pillows with pillowcases
* Bath towels
* camp chairs
* Leveling blocks
* Propane gas
* Kitchen pots and pans
* Kitchen utensils
* Kitchen towels & dish rags
* Hot pads
* Sewer Hose
* Water hose
*** Key Features***
• Engine - Ford Chassis -Triton 6.8L V10
• Fuel – Gasoline, 55 gallon tank
• Freshwater tank – 39 gallon
• Black Water tank – 26 gallon
• Gray Water tank – 32 gallon
• 8,000-lb. Trailer Hitch with 7-pin Round Connector
• Maintenance-Free Rotocast Storage Compartments
• Large, Easy-Access Exterior Mega-Storage™ Compartment
• Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting
• Aluminum Running Boards
• Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
• LED Lighting Throughout
• Power Windows & Door Locks
• Smoke, LPG & carbon Monoxide Detectors
• Fire Extinguisher
• reference binder on the key RV systems and features.
* We have a Pick-up and Drop-off time of 4:00 pm during the work week. Please Inquire about flexibility.
• Please have drivers licenses of all qualified drivers (picture taken of the license(s)
• Pictures taken of the RV prior to departure
• Thorough walk-through and instructions on operating the key systems
• Rental contract signed
• We give you the RV with a full tank of gas, please return it with a full tank of gas
• We will complete a thorough walk-through of the RV to inspect for damages. We understand that normal wear and tear will happen and we do NOT “nickle and dime” you for small scratches etc…
• The security deposit will be refunded after we deduct any charges for excess mileage, excess generator use or damages to the RV.
• The security deposit will be refunded after we deduct any charges for excess mileage, excess generator use or damages.