New in 2017 motor home. It has an outdoor "kitchen" with sink and mini fridge (no stove). It also has an outdoor TV perfect for the early risers of the family for watching the morning news/weather without disturbing others or for watching your favorite sporting events. It sleeps 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children. The bathroom and shower is all contained in one room giving the master bedroom more privacy than most class C motor homes! With a master bedroom slide out and a main living area slide out, you will have plenty of room to move around! The RV also comes equipped with Tyron tire bands (http://www.tyron-usa.com) on the front tires for added peace of mind for your family when you are traveling down the road.
When sending inquiries to us, please include the following information. This is our personal RV that we use ourselves and we are selective in who we rent to for obvious reasons. Thank you for your understanding!
1. How many people will be in the RV?
2. Will there be children and if so, what ages?
3. Any pets traveling with you? What size?
4. What is your destination in our RV? (We do not rent for concert venues)
5. Do you have full hookup campsites reserved?
6. Have you rented RV’s before or driven larger vehicles?
7. What do you and your spouse (if applicable) do for a living?
** We have a 3 night minimum in the "offseason" and a 6 night minimum in the "prime" season.
** We do require a signed contract before renting the RV.
** We have a 4:00 pm pick up & drop off time during the week. (We both have full time job responsibilities). Depending on the day, we might have some flexibility.
*** Key Features***
• Tyron tire bands (http://www.tyron-usa.com)
• Engine - Ford Chassis -Triton 6.8L V10
• Fuel – Gasoline, 55 gallon tank
• Freshwater tank – 39 gallon
• Black Water tank – 26 gallon
• Gray Water tank – 32 gallon
• Touchscreen AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® & Back-Up Monitor Dash
• Radio w/ Phone Mirror Technology for GPS
• 8,000-lb. Trailer Hitch with 7-pin Round Connector
• Maintenance-Free Rotocast Storage Compartments
• Large, Easy-Access Exterior Mega-Storage™ Compartment
• Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting
• Aluminum Running Boards
• Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
• LED Lighting Throughout
• Power Windows & Door Locks
• Smoke, LPG & carbon Monoxide Detectors
• Fire Extinguisher Included at no charge:
• Coaxial cable for campgrounds with cable TV hookup
* Chock blocks and leveling blocks
• Water & sewer hoses
• Reference binder on the key RV systems and features.
* We have a strict Pick-up and Drop-off time of 4:00 PM. We both have jobs and can only arrange those times.
• Please have drivers licenses of all qualified drivers (picture taken of the license(s)
• Pictures taken of the RV prior to departure
• Thorough walk-through and instructions on operating the key systems
• Rental contract signed
• We give you the RV with a full tank of gas, please return it with a full tank of gas
• We will complete a thorough walk-through of the RV to inspect for damages. We understand that normal wear and tear will happen and we do NOT “nickle and dime” you for small scratches etc… If you want to do that walk-through with us, please feel free to do so
• The security deposit will be refunded after we deduct any charges for excess mileage, excess generator use or damages.