Your safety and health is key. This host has committed to a thorough cleaning regimen informed by CDC guidelines.
Member since 2020Dealer
Want to try out a camper without committing to ownership? Dad’s Camper Outlet has camper rentals for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a one-night jaunt to a nearby Mississippi state park, or need a place to stay for a month while you are on a short-term job assignment, our rental department can meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Your kiddos will be ready to draw straws for their own bunk bed or cab-over bunk for the week long trip. You are sure to love having your own rear private bedroom with a queen bed each night, along with a wardrobe for you to hang your clothes. And there is a sliding door into the double entry bathroom as well as a 32” radius shower to give you added floor space and a place to freshen up. When your ready to wind down for the night, head to the pantry, grab your favorite snack and relax on the sofa of dinette. You can also enjoy relaxing while watching your favorite movie on the 32” LED Hdtv!
Here are a few features you will find in your Jayco Redhawk 31F:
1. Please do not plug anything into the exterior of the camper that pulls a lot of amps. Ex. golf cart chargers, large floor fans, crock pots and fryers. Use an extension cord and plug into the service provided at the campsite for these additional items.
2. We do not allow you to climb onto or sit on the roofs of our campers.
3. If you are at a campsite with full hook ups, we require the waste lines to be hooked up and the grey water tank left open to avoid any flooding in the camper.
4. NO smoking in our units. This will result in forfeiture of your security deposit for odor removal.
5. You are required to inform us of any animals you will have in the camper. NO cats are allowed. Failure to inform us of your pet will result in forfeiture of your security deposit.
6. Do not plug in electric heaters.
One propane tank filled.
Cleaning fee for the Motor Coach *REQUIRED*