Our Thor Motor Coach 24.1 is ready to hit the road to a great camp site. This motorhome is short enough to be easy to drive and fit in most camp sites. Yet it is large enough to have the conveniences of home. There is nothing like camping out of a Class A motorhome! The large front windshield of a Class A gives you the best view of the scenic highway. Camping in a Class A gives you the best view of the action around you in your campground. The Class A is the best choice for your special vacation!
Here are some special features:
1. The rear bed can be a twin bed (the most convenient to
get in and out of). Or it can be easily transformed into a
king size bed (the best size to snuggle).
2. A pull-down bunk (36"x72" sleeping area).
3. A pull-out sofa (60"x74" sleeping area).
4. Three TVs - bedroom, living room, and outside the unit.
5. One slide-out to increase the living room space.
6. Passenger captain chair has flip down work space.
7. Both captain chairs swivel to face a small table or
turn to face the living room.
8. Back-up camera and both sideview cameras.
9. 17' 5" Power Awning with Integrated Lighting.
10. An indoor and outdoor shower.
By the way, you are welcome to leave your vehicle in my yard while you are enjoying our motorhome.
Here is a YouTube link to a presentation of our RV