Fun on wheels! Great trailer that comfortably sleeps 4 (6 if you get cozy). Queen bedroom forward, mid-bath with TALL shower (I'm 6'4" and fit easily!), 1-slide out for dinette, "jackknife" sofa, large smart-TV with DVD, audio system with speakers in and out, fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, and coffee maker. All your kitchen utensils and dishware is in there too! Large awning creates a nice shady spot, and there's even a 2-burner Coleman propane stove for cooking outside. Sit and relax in one of the provided lawn chairs.
I'll bring it to you! $125 delivery/pick-up/dump fee. If your campsite is over 50 miles from S. Lake Tahoe, a per mile charge would be added. Request quote for more information.
Super easy cleanup, all essentials included in rental price (pots, pans, RV safe tp, paper towels, cooking and eating utensils, dishes, etc... Just bring your sleeping bags and bath towels!
Can include extras like a generator, linens and towels for a small fee, please request a quote with what you need.
1) The trailer is stored near Topaz Lake, NV, about 40 minutes SE from S. Lake Tahoe. That is the starting point for my delivery of the rig to you, but I measure distance to your campsite from South Lake Tahoe (unless your are closer to Topaz)
2) Delivery only!!! No towing/moving the trailer with your vehicle.
3) There is an mandatory "Add-on" to deliver the trailer to a campsite YOU have arranged (and which can accommodate trailers up to 29') within about an hour of S. Lake Tahoe.
4) You MUST have a confirmed reservation or other proof that you have permission to use the site I am bring the trailer to. (The intent here is to enable you to enjoy the MANY campgrounds in the Lake Tahoe area WITHOUT having to have a tow vehicle with a Class III hitch.
5) We have to have mutually agreeable schedules for both your arrival and departure as I have a full-time day job, but I am pretty creative! Call/txt me and lets discuss your plans.
6) You will start with a full fresh water tank in the trailer which, if you use a campground's shower and toilet, will get you through a week. If you need more water, you can either manually fill it with the provided water jug, just rely on that jug for drinking water or try and fill it with the provided hose. (Unless your campsite has "full hookups" not every campsite has a spigot.)
7) The grey and black tanks will start out empty. Again, if you use the campground's shower and toilet, you will have NO problems making it through most rentals.
8) Please use the provided cleaning supplies and vacuum to clean the trailer at the end of your rental. If you don't, a cleaning fee may be deducted from your deposit. (If you are in a campground with no electricity, I'll take care of vacuuming.)
9) Please let me know if you need linens.
10) If the trailer needs to be moved mid-rental in order to fill the water tank, or drain the grey/black tanks, there will be a $100 fee (the normal end-of-rental dump is included in your rental fee).