2019 M.A.D. Ultimate Toys Limo
2019 M.A.D. Ultimate Toys Limo
Member since 2020
Hi! I'm Lisa, and this is my fiance, Dan. We enjoy our spacious and comfortable home on the road whenever we are able to get away, which is not nearly enough! We love exploring new places, but our favorite places to go are in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are crazy about our Minnie Winnie, and we have stocked it lovingly, as it is our home away from home. We are sure you will enjoy her too:) Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about our darling Minnie Winnie, or other options for Traverse City area vacation rental homes. We have a few in the Grand Traverse area, including the famous '70's Lodge,' a retro, sprawling, 8-bed, 4-bath vacation rental!
Hello, and thank you for considering our fully stocked motorhome - your ticket to fun and comfort in the great outdoors! Let's Explore is a manageable, 33 ft long 2020 Minnie Winnie, complete with two slide-outs and a spacious floor plan. Let's Explore comfortably sleeps 8 adults between the queen master bed, two bunk beds, full-size overhead sleeping compartment, convertible living room sleeper sofa as well as a convertible dinette. A pocket door provides privacy in the large master bedroom with flatscreen tv in the rear. A second flatscreen with DVD player is located above the front passenger seat, visible to much of the rig. A beautiful, upgraded kitchen with solid surface countertops and tiled backsplash await you, complete with all the appliances: a large refrigerator, residential microwave, stove, oven, traditional coffeepot and Keurig machine. Pots, pans, cooking utensils, dishes and cups are provided, so If you decide to cook a scrumptious, gourmet meal glamping-style, you should have everything you need. Storage compartments include both underbed, overhead as well as a full wardrobe, ensuring ample space for all your necessities, as well as undercarriage storage compartments for your additional gear.
- No smoking in this unit. If there is any evidence that there has been smoking in the unit a service fee of $500 will be claimed from your security deposit.
- You should never be on the roof of the unit
- If you have a pet in the unit without approval you will be a $500 fine that will be claimed from your security deposit
- If the unit is returned excessively messy there will be a $300 fine that will be claimed from your security deposit
- If the unit is returned without the tanks being dumped there will be a $300 fine that will be claimed from your security deposit
- The unit should be returned refueled. If it is not there will be a service charge claimed from the security deposit of $300 along with the cost of fuel
- You are not to go over 60MPH
- You are responsible for tickets, tolls, impounds and tows
- If you are late returning the unit there will be a penalty fee of $100 per hour
- The renter is responsible for checking and maintaining engine oil level, tire pressure and coolant levels at each refueling. Any cost associated with negligence resulting in mechanical damage or tire damage will be the renter's responsibility
- The renter is responsible for tires on the unit
Cleaning and Sanitizing after use
House Propane - Heat, Fridge, Stove, etc.
1 bath towel and washcloth per person, hand towels provided
4 hours per day INCLUDED Additional hours billed at $3.00 per hr
INCLUDED sheets, pillows and blankets to sleep four