This Evo is great for family geataways. The two main sleeping areas are at opposite ends of the RV; room for the kids and closed door privacy for mom and dad. Have more than a family of five? Not a problem since the table folds down to a full sized bed and the couch does too.
Have adventurous little ones? No problem, there’s an outside shower head for muddy, sandy kids and a second entry that opens to the bathroom. No muddy boot tracks to clean up!
The outside kitchen prep area has a refrigerator, sink and storage. Set the grill and folding table up to make full scale meals a breeze. Outside speakers and an LED awning light will add a pleasant atmosphere to your outdoor meal. Use the provided camp chairs to sit around the fire afterwords and roast marshmallows for tasty s’mores.
We know that you will love our home away from home as much as we do!
* Return Guests: Please ask about your 10% discount!
* Military and First Responder Discount: Current Military members as well as Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire and Emergency Medical Services receive one night free or 10%, whichever is greater. Please show appropriate ID at rental time.
Special Considerations: Please read prior to requesting a quote.
1) RENTAL PICKUP AND DELIVERY TIMES: The owner has a M-F 9-5 job. Pick up, delivery and return times during weekdays must be after 6:00 pm. If you need the RV prior to that time an early delivery fee can be added. The RV can then be delivered or picked up the night before your trip/event starts.
2) RENTAL PROCESS: The only person authorized to accept the RV and sign paperwork is the OUTDOORSY account holder making the reservation. That person must show official ID at signing. The DELIVERY process takes about one hour. RV PICKUP takes about two hours and includes demonstrating the ability to tow the trailer.
3) PETS AND SMOKING: No pets or smoking are allowed inside the RV. Any indication of either is grounds for the renter to lose the entirety of their deposit.
4) EVENT RENTALS: If trailer is booked as part of a family reunion, wedding party or other special event and the renter is not going to occupy the RV, the security deposit will be increased to $2500. This ensures that the renter convey to their guests the appropriate amount of care expected of them.
5) DELIVERY: If delivery of the RV is requested, mileage fees are paid for every mile the trailer moves. If the delivery location is 60 miles away, mileage be paid for 120 miles. It may sound like a lot, but the truck and driver make the trip four times.
If the delivery location is a private residence or unimproved camp site it is possible that delivery would not be feesible. Tight turning areas, soft soil or other hazards that could pose a risk to the RV could require the reservation be cancelled at delivery time. It is the renter's responsibility to ensure that adequate space for the truck and trailer to operate is available. In the event that the reservation is cancelled at the time of delivery, no refunds of any fees will be provided.
6) REFIT FEES: A flat rate of $200 is added for dumping black and grey tanks, detailed cleaning, refilling the propane and replacing fresh water. If the camp site includes fresh water and sewer hookups, the fee is reduced to $125. Renter is still required to remove all trash and personal items as well as sweep the floors and wipe down the counters.
7) DAMAGES NOT REQUIRING A SHOP: In the event that minor damages occur that do not need to be repaired prior to renting the RV out again, an estimated cost for materials and time will be deducted from the deposit.
8) DAMAGES REQUIRING A SHOP: In the event that damages to the rv occur that prevent the rental of the RV before repairs occur, the Owner will file a claim with OUTDOORSY Owner Insurance. The renter will forfeit their deposit in its entirety. This covers the lost rental and personal use time of the RV.
9) SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: The master bedroom is a standard Full size memory foam bed (Sleeps 2 adults). The dinette is a standard full size bed when folded down (sleeps 2 adults). Jackknife couches converts to SHORT double beds (sleeps 1 child or youth each). The passenger side rear bunk is a twin bed (Sleeps 1 adult under 200lbs.). The driver side rear bunk is an RV Single (Sleeps 1 adult under 180lbs). The passenger side rear bunk is not suitable for small children. Neither bunk beds have side rails currently
10) AIR CONDITIONER: The A.C Unit in the RV draws 35 amps of power. The generator provided will not run the A.C. Unit. It will provide power to recharge the batteries or run the entertainment system.
11) AWNING: The awning is especially susceptible to wind and debris damage. If the awning is partially, or completely covered by overhead trees it may not be used. Sap and other debris is virtually impossible to remove. A 12ft x 12ft Coleman canopy is available to rent as an add on if the awning can not be used.