Sleeps 2 with the outdoor privacy room.
Special Mercedes Sprinter 2500. This coach offers easy to use amenities that won’t let you lose focus on the goal of relaxing and an easy to handle ride. Fun for family, friends and dog friendly too. The Sprinter is a van and drives like a long van. The drivers seat and cab in general are familiar the minute you get behind the wheel. Parking is simple because you can clearly tell where you are and the handling is straight forward. The layout has a full bathroom that when desired opens to the kitchen sink creating the feel of a full bath with shower, toilet and sink all together in privacy. The kitchen has adequate counter space including a pull-out cutting board, refrigerator with separate freezer, gas stove and kitchen sink toilet and blender. There are two single beds that can be made into a queen if desired. There is an additional outside room that attaches to the large awning on the outside expanding your space by nearly a hundred square feet. You also have the luxury of a generator, outside electricity, and an outdoor shower. Plus a bike rack is available. This RV is loaded with everything you could possibly need from dishes to pots and pans to linens and camping supplies. You'll even be able to leave your vehicle on our property while you are renting. This RV comfortably sleeps 4 with the additional room. When renting please see the add-on section and add the items that you'd like to use during your rental.
Built to camp in an all included environment without the hassles and just what you need. Make a quick comfortable trip and get there at 20 to 25 MPG (55MPH). I drive faster and still get over 20 with the AC on so get ready to drive this 26 gallon tank for as many as 500 miles without stopping, even the bathroom on board will help you make this number possible. Maximum storage and simple build-outs are easy to understand and use. It's built for spending time camping not messing with complications.
Facts are this Mercedes Sprinter has a four-cylinder OM651 and if they’d called it an OMG651 I would have agreed. The same 2.1-liter diesel that's been in the C-Class since 2011. Features include an iron block, aluminum heads, 16 valves, piezoelectric injectors, blah, blah, blah AND a slick two-stage turbo setup to eliminate lag and go 80 if you must make that BBQ before sunset. It also uses MB's BlueTEC selective catalytic reduction system to keep emissions squeaky clean, the way we wish they all worked. The engine makes 161 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque at just 1400 rpm up or downhill, if Florida had hills. The four-cylinder is paired to a seven-speed automatic transmission and turns out surprisingly strong acceleration. Did I mention it drives so smooth skipping site to site is easy peasy lemon squeezy.
The Outdoor Privacy Room
Deploy the awning that is attached to the Sprinter. The awning deploy will be discussed during your walk through. Unpack and assemble the 7’ by 13’ privacy room. Screens and full privacy panels are included. Even if you are not in need of an extra bedroom you will enjoy the large screen room, especially in Florida where nature’s bugs likes to hang out with you outside. Adding this room basically doubles your living space. Add a BBQ just outside the privacy room and you are set to live it up.
Once you have your “inside the privacy room equipment plan”, like chairs, table and/or the bed area planned. Start the bed inflation when you are getting ready for bed. Instructions are on the bed. Unzip, plug-in and the bed does the rest. Watch it spread the frame and inflates the mattress. All you do is put on the sheets. It’s actually better than sliced bread if it is a late night. This bed is only for use in the screen room or a tent. It will not fit anywhere in the Sprinter and is not weather resistant.
Deploy the awning that is attached to the Sprinter. Instructions included, Unpack and assemble the privacy room. Screens and full privacy panels are included. The awning deploy will be discussed during your walk through. Unpack and assemble the 7’ by 12’ privacy room. Screens and full privacy panels are included. Adding this room basically doubles your living space. Adding the Auto Inflate Queen Mattress makes for an Instant bedroom. Add the BBQ just outside your room and you are set to live it up.
Portable collapsible 360 degree chair. If you need to swivel to reach for another ice cold adult beverage, snacks or avoid a little BBQ smoke you’ll love these chairs. You may need to see the Elk or Dolphins behind you in a hurry……That works too with the patented swivel which is independent of the legs staying put.
Overall this is a simple machine and simple interior with everything you need to relax from take off to bed turn down. See details for interior and more ways to maximize your holiday
Destinations From Boca Raton In A Week with no extra mileage charges
1. 200 miles one way to see Walt Disney World, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios Florida, Sea World Florida and many other attractions with nearly 20 RV Parks available to rent in the surrounding areas.
2. 100 miles one way to be in Key Largo, 130 miles and you are in Islamorada, 160 miles and Marathon is in your windshield and under your feet, 180 miles to Big Pine Key and just 200 miles each way and you are in Key West. with around 15 RV Parks available to rent on the islands.
3. Just 90 miles away is Everglades National Park and you can easily visit Ft. Lauderdale on the way. Tours, fishing, boating, and so many more things to do and 15 RV parks either on the way on in the park. Even on your way to the keys or coming back it is worth seeing and probably easier to book at a lower price than the keys.
4. 90 to 210 miles and the Florida East Coast starts with Marco Island, Fort Meyers, Naples and Sarasota just 90 miles to 210 miles in total. All are great cities as are some others along the way. There are at least 40 RV parks on this side of Florida and all offer a little something different.
5. With 100 miles total you can see the Gold Coast, Treasure Coast or move through into Space Coast. Watch a rocket launch or have lunch in West Palm Beach or Delray Beach. The many seaside cities are easy to get to and even easier to relax in. Plus or minus 50 RV Parks.
6. 70 to 100 miles and you are at Lake Okeechobee’s selection of 25 RV Parks. Start in the north head to the south, regardless you are in Florida’s inland sea. This is the third largest freshwater lake wholly within the country (after Lake Michigan and Iliamna Lake, Alaska) so get ready to break some fishing records.