Leader of the Pack :oÞ
2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup Bunkhouse - 22 ft
This camper is perfect for a weekend getaway to the woods or even a long road trip to the beach! The Wolf Pup is a ultra light weight RV that is fully self contained and super easy to tow. This is our family's first camper, and we want to share it with you!
It is equipped with all you need to create the camping fun you want with little hassle and a quick set up! We are conveniently located right off of I-24 in Chattanooga near Belvoir Ave so you can pick it up and hit the road!
Available FREE Extras - Just Ask!
• Two Hammocks
• Two Camping Chairs
• Soccer ball
• Gas grill (propane not included)
• Kitchen includes sink, two burner stove, range hood with integrated light and fan features, refrigerator with freezer, ample countertop space, and microwave
• Full bathroom with flush toilet, shower/tub combo with a Navy shower head, exhaust fan, skylight, and a full door
• Sleeping for 5 - one queen size bed, twin over twin bunk bed, dinette converts into bed (shorter than a standard twin)
• Well-equipped climate control with an upgraded 15,000 BTU roof air conditioner and a thermostat controlled heater
• Furrion audio system with Bluetooth, Aux input, USB input, FM Radio, and DVD/CD player with inside and outside speakers
• LED lighting that does not attract flying insects
• Safety features include door lock, fire escape, fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide monitor, and smoke detector
• Smart TV with digital antenna and outside mounting capable
• Leveling jacks
• 10 Foot awning
• Propane Gauge
• Exterior speakers linked to Furrion audio system
• Outside TV mount for the provided Smart TV and digital antenna
• 14" Tires for improved towing with tire pressure monitors
• Wide 26" door with large folding assist handle
• Outside storage door for simple loading
• Safety glass windows
• High Flo water pump and a six gallon gas/electric water heater
• Exterior lighting that does not attract flying insects
• Vehicle must be capable of towing at least 3,900 lbs (renter is responsible to ensure they can pull it)
• Hitch with 2" towing ball required by renter
• 7 Way trailer plug required by renter
• Towing experience preferred
• Fresh Water Tank Capacity - 32 Gallons
• Grey Water Tank Capacity - 23 Gallons
• Waste Water Tank Capacity - 23 Gallons
• Propane Tank Capacity - 20 Gallons
• Total Length - 21' 5"
• Total Width - 85"
• Total Height - 9' 11"
• 30 Amp electricity required for all features to function properly - a common amenity at RV campsites
• Unlimited Mileage! Go where you want to go!