Enjoy the beautiful Colorado outdoors the easy way because this 1996 Wilderness makes camping a breeze. Check out these amenities:
* Sleeps 5
• Two single bunks (each bunk has its own window and reading light). Top bunk has a max weight limit of 125 lbs.
• 1 fold down sofa that will sleep 1-2
• A convertible dining table that sleeps 1 (could sleep two small children).
* Full kitchen complete with
• Four burner gas stove/oven, 2 door fridge/freezer that works on electric or propane
• Double sink
• Microwave (electric hookup required)
• Built in dinette that seats 4
* Private bathroom that features a roomy shower and flush toilet.
• Room divider for privacy
• 24" TV with cable hookup (many campgrounds have cable connections) and HDMI port
• Built in stereo system - bring your iPod and connector
• Air conditioner (electric hookup required)
• Furnace (propane required)
• Hot water heater (works on electric or propane)
• 2 - 20 gallon propane tanks
• Brand new 19 foot awning to enjoy the beautiful Colorado outdoors
• Comes pre-stocked with dishes, flatware, basic cooking utensils, pour over coffee maker, coffee cups, pots and pans, hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, and paper towels.
• Hitch with anti-sway bar
* This RV is set up to work in a full service campground with hookups or fill up with water and propane and camp nearly anywhere!
*30 amp electrical hookup
* A $50 standard cleaning fee will apply to all rentals.
* Please note that we are happy to provide linens, camp chairs, camp rocking chairs, a portable grill, a gas fire pit or a generator (with up to 4 hours run time per night). Please select these add-on items so we are aware that you would like them included.
We are convenient to Ft Collins, Estes Park, Loveland, Pawnie Grasslands, Red Feather Lakes, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Grand Lake, Glendo, Walden and more!
* You must have proper tow vehicle with hitch and brake assist system. This is 24' RV that can weigh as much as 6400 lbs fully loaded.
Pets must be pre-approved - Thanks