Spend some time in Divorce Court! Nothing like some good fresh air, mosquitoes and flies to restore your relationship and rekindle that romantic spark. Miss Sherrie, my wife of 42 years, and I have outfitted our motor home for couples. It's simple to operate. Guys, if you can drive a pickup truck, you can drive this. If not, git out of the driver's seat. Your wife can do it for sure. Good basic, simple RV. Clean, well maintained with all the comforts of home. Our RV is not complicated so you can spend more time having fun rubbing each other down with mosquito repellent and playing fruit fly badminton and less time setting up and tearing down. If this sounds like as much fun to you as it does to my wife and me, give me a holler.
• We provide:
• Fresh linens on the master bed
• Toilet bowl cleaner, black tank deodorizer, toilet paper (one roll per day), dish soap, paper towels (one roll), Windex, Simple Green
• Pots and pans
• Two boiling pans
• Salt and pepper
• Camp table
• Two camp chairs
• “Patio” rug
• Playing cards
• Ice chest
• Coffee pot and some coffee
• Some cooking utensils
Renter rule number one: Don’t do anything that I’ll have to tell your mama about.
Renter should bring:
• Personal toiletries
• Sleeping bags
• Food and beverages
• Personal items
• Giggles, snuggles, chortles, hee-haws and raucous laughter.
State Parks are a big bang for the buck. Most campgrounds have water and electricity. Some have sewer, too, but most of the time, you'll have to access the park dump. Often state parks have hiking, fishing, swimming pools, access to rivers and lake. Some even have golf.
Other things to note
1. Departure and Return Times: Orientation begins at 10 AM on the day of departure. Orientation, which includes a short driving lesson and pre-inspection, takes about 90 minutes. Returns are to be no later than 1 PM. Post inspection takes about 30 minutes. Other departure and return times might be accommodated but must be agreed upon prior to departure.
2. Distance: All of our RVs have a 700-mile, one-way limit. One-way rentals are permitted with restrictions. See rule #9.
3. Mileage: Save money by prepaying additional mileage. If you plan to exceed the 100 miles per day allowance, you may prepay those additional miles at $0.35 per mile. If paid upon return, additional miles will be deducted from your deposit at $0.65 per mile.
4. Boondocking or Dry Camping: not allowed
5. Smoking and/or vaping: We enforce a strict no smoking/vaping policy. Renter, at minimum will forfeit entire deposit if any evidence of smoking or vaping is found. A diminution of vehicle value fine will also be charged. This charge is at the sole discretion of Mr. Jack, LLC.
6. Fuel: All the RV’s fuel tanks are “topped off” before departure and are asked to be returned in the same condition. A refueling charge of $50 plus market rate of fuel will be applied if coach is less than full.
7. Pets: Due to potential allergens, we have a “No Pets” policy. There is a $500 fumigation fee for rentals having evidence of pet(s) occupation. This charge is at the sole discretion of Mr. Jack, LLC.
8. Roof: No climbing on roof
9. Towing: Towing is not allowed on any of our RV’s.
10. One-Way Rentals: One-way rentals can be accommodated. Additional fees for returning the RV will be determined and charged prior to pick up.
11. Camper Abandonment/Owner Retrieval: If for any reason you abandon the RV, you will be charged a $2,000 fee for Abandonment and Retrieval – plus any applicable fees for ANY lost/missing keys or items/part from the RV. Abandonment means leaving the RV with no intention of returning to it or delivering it to the agreed upon drop-off location, date and time. In the event you abandon the RV without signing return documents, you agree to waive your right to dispute any claims due to damages, overages, or vandalism.
12. Restricted Areas: Mexico, Dalton or Dempster Highways in Canada, New York City, Apache Trail, AZ, Bonnaroo, music festivals, tailgating, and the Burning Man event held near Reno. If you have any doubts that an area is approved or unapproved, contact Mr. Jack, LLC before entering that area.
• Non-public roads.
• No sand camping.
• Roads with low clearance obstructions (including tree limbs)
• Unpaved, dirt roads and “off-road” areas.
• Areas not eligible for large trucks.
• Renter is liable for all damages to vehicle, tires, towing charges and other expenses as a result of a breakdown associated with operating in the above-mentioned restricted areas.
13. GPS: For safety, Divorce Court is equipped with a device that monitors location and speed. In the event of an emergency or breakdown, we might be able to assist or direct assistance to your location.
14. Your momma: Don’t do anything that I’ll have to tell your momma about. Maker her proud!