Brand new solar panels just installed!!
***To rent this camper you must have experience towing, a tow vehicle that can tow 3,500 pounds, have a brake controller and a 7 way electric connection (or adapter).***
We have a weight distribution hitch you can use but if it doesn’t fit your tow vehicle you need a 2 inch hitch
Our 2009 Dutchmen T@da, or L@dy as we call her, is perfect for 1 or 2 people. Sleeps 3 (double bed and the dinette turns into a single bed). This camper had a sink, stove, toilet, shower, ac power, stereo (CD player), fridge, propane heater, water heater and air conditioning.
We have put together a comprehensive guide for L@dy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S1MLES_5C4smzruBkAI56S67zOROFS8T/view?usp=sharing
Completely vacation ready which means minimal packing for you!! Includes free use of:
*Basic kitchen utensils, pots, pan, silverware, plates, bowls, cups, etc
*Small coffee maker and a small coffee press
*Broom and dust pan, Dirt Devil vacuum, cleaning supplies
*Sheets, blankets, towels, pillows
*Toilet paper, paper towels, kitchen towels,
*Trash bags, foil, paper towels, ziplock bags, lighters, etc
*Hand crank for levelers
*4 way lug wrench and jack
*First aid kit
*Easy Up tent
No cleaning fee! We just ask that you return the trailer the way you found out. We will wash all of the linens.
There is a TV but only has an antennae for local channels and the antennae may not work if you are somewhere rural. DVD player does not work.
This camper does not have a generator. If you have a site reserved with shore power you are good to go. If you won’t have shore power you won’t be able to use any of the outlets and you will need to be conservative with the battery which runs the lights, water pump and fridge. The furnace, stove top and water heater run on propane alone so those will work no matter what. Solar panels are coming soon!!
Weighs 3,000 pounds empty (roughly 3,500 full) Must have experience towing and a tow vehicle capable of towing 3,500 pounds to rent this camper. Must also have a brake controller installed in your tow vehicle to tow this camper.
Has a standard 7 way electric plug connection.
It is pet friendly. We have had our dogs in it so if you are allergic to pet hair or dander, this is not the camper for you.
1. This trailer is not permitted for festival use.
2. No smoking instead of the trailer.
3. The trailer sits low to the ground so please be mindful of that. Don’t go over speed bumps and do not take the trailer off road. The stabilizer jacks can become damaged.
4. Always use sway bars, weight distribution hitch and chains when towing.
5. Please be mindful of the battery if you are not connected to shore power. Please don’t leave on lights, stereo, etc when you don’t need to.
6. Don’t leave the electric connector plugged into tow vehicle overnight if you are not connected to shore power (will drain your car battery).
7. Please keep the propane turned off when you are not cooking or using the heater.
8. Please leave the trailer the way you found it and remember to empty your gray and black water tanks.
9. Do not put regular toilet paper in the toilet. It won’t break down. Please only use the RV toilet paper provided.
10. Before driving please make sure the vent is fully closed (otherwise it will break off when you are driving).
Have a wonderful time 😊