Class C Four Winds Chateau
Class C Four Winds Chateau
Member since 2020
We are a family of three: Matthew, Betcie and Ellie. We rented our RV last fall to take a cross-country “COVID-19 isolated” adventure road trip to deliver our daughter to college in Colorado. We fell in love with the rig and RV’ing in general – such a great way to travel! We decided to buy the rig and share it with others. It’s a blast and we hope you choose to take our Winnie View out for your own pandemic-safe memory-making trip!
Our ‘Winnie View’ is a 2014 Winnebago View 24J on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis. The rig gets mileage in the low to mid-teens and is completely self-contained. There are three sleeping areas: 1) Full-sized overhead bed (49”x75”), 2) Back corner bed (49”x75”), and 3) Dinette conversion to 42”x74” sleeping area great for kids! Sleeping best for 2 adults and up to 3 kids. We have great photos for all three spaces for you to see. Also see the floorplan for how it all fits together.
• No smoking in this rig. If there is any evidence that there has been smoking in the rig a service fee of $500 will be claimed from your security deposit. This is steep because we really, really mean it!
• If you have a pet in the rig without approval there will be a $500 fine that will be claimed from your security deposit. Ditto.
• We do not charge an extra cleaning fee but do expect you to return rig as you found it. If rig is return messy (we would determine this with you during drop-off inspection), then a $200 fine that will be claimed from your security deposit.
• You, as the renter, should never be on the roof of the rig.
• You, as the renter, are not to go over 65 MPH.
• You, as the renter, are responsible for tickets, tolls, impounds and tows.
• If you are late returning the rig, there will be a penalty fee of $250 per hour. We understand things come up – so stay in touch early if it looks like you’ll be late so we can work with you on this.
• You, as the renter, are responsible for checking and maintaining engine oil level, tire pressure and coolant levels at each refueling. Any cost associated with negligence resulting in mechanical damage or tire damage will be the renter's responsibility.
includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, and hand sanitizer
We can supply fresh bedding including sheets, comforter and pillows.
The owners were great - very helpful, very patient and thorough in the training, and pleasant. They are also excellent communicators.
This was our 1st experience with an RV adventure.
We could not have had a more enjoyable experience visiting 10 states in 10 days. Winnie performed well
and was our home away from home offering all the amenities we needed and more! We will definitely travel Winnie style again.
Betcie and Matthew were excellent hosts paying attention to all details and very organized!
We feel fortunate to have met them and wish them the best in their endeavors.
1 Photo submitted by Charles M.
What fun! Right from the planning stage these owners were attentive and accommodating.
Betcie and Matt were super supportive and always available to answer questions. Winnie was clean, comfortable and reliable. We had a great adventure with this RV.
Betcie and Matthew are attentive, detail oriented, and responsive hosts. “Winnie” is an exceptionally versatile, comfortable, and well-appointed rig. I rented from them for a school-vacation-week tour across Northern New England with my 13 year old son. The RV was super clean, Matthew and Betcie were really friendly, and pick-up and drop off were organized and efficient. I believe that this was their first time renting their RV, and they were very open to my thoughts and feedback. My son loved the privacy of the loft, and I appreciated the flexibility that an RV of this size afforded: big enough to have good capacity (especially considering the slide!) and small enough to not feel unwieldy on the road or in tight parking lots.