Being in San Diego gives you access to the natural world’s greatest adventures. From carving the waves on California’s beaches, star gazing in the desert, to camping and skiing/snowboarding in the pristine mountains, you can reach it all from America’s finest city. But how will you get there comfortably? Where will you find a room at a reasonable rate?
Sand Shark Adventure Renta's - Southern California’s Premium Adventure Vehicle Rental company. We offer a fleet of camper vans & trucks that get you, the crew, and all the gear to your next great experience.
Size up our 2018 Ford Raptor Overland Edition stats below.
If you are looking for an extremely luxurious, roomy, fun to drive vehicle for your next road trip or family adventure exploring SoCal this is your rig.
This rental is not intended for extreme off-roading or rock crawling of any kind. If, you are interested in booking please share more details about your travel plans & we will do everything we can to accommodate.
* Front Runner Outfitters - Tent Sleeps 2-3 comfortably. ( See more specs at the bottom of our listing page) - Not shown in pictures, but will update)
* Fully Loaded with every option offered. ( ie. Adaptive Cruise Control, 360 Degree Camera, Parking Sensors, Mirror Spot Lights, Heated & Cooled Seats)
* FrontRunner Slimline II Bed Rack
* FrontRunner Roof Rack/Bed Tent
* Slimline II Fork Mount Bike Carrier - ( Please let us know what type of bike you will be hauling & the fork size )
* Slimline II Shovel Attachment -
* Slimline II Lightbar Mount - Great when you need extra light to back up or setting up camp.
* Ski/Snowboard Rack - ( Holds up to two pairs of ski's or two snowboards
*Triple Square Fog Lights Wired to Upfitter
* 30” Lightbar in Grille Wired to Upfitter
* 20” Rear Facing Lightbar Wired to Upfitter
* Plus so much more!! Any questions please ask.
* Additional Add on's when available: Inflatable stand up paddleboard, kayak, Rinse Kit, Yeti Cooler.
Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows.
A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use.
Unobstructed views out of all windows.
Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors.
Retractable, sturdy aluminum ladder with foot friendly treads
Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mold resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton.
The tent is mounted to an aluminum base that is insulated to keep the cold out.