If you need an RV delivered to your property, we can work with you. Just ask!
Thanks for looking at our RV!
Free Sirius XM Satellite Radio!
Our RV was recently updated with a refreshed interior that included new floors, new air conditioner, convection microwave oven, solid surface counters, refinished cabinets, stainless steel sinks, new faucets, mirrors, stone mosaic back splash, and a modern technology package!
Mechanically, with new Bilstein shocks, Bilstein steering damper, and new Michelin tires will give you the confidence of a safe driving experience and make you feel like your driving a new rig….and in most instances….new rigs do not come with Bilsteins! Be careful renting an RV with Chinese or low quality tires...(been there done that!)
We have added a ScanGuage 2 so you can monitor your fuel consumption. The ScanGuage will allow you to watch real time fuel mileage so you can adjust your driving to keep gas mileage at a reasonable level.
This RV has a Pioneer touch screen head unit that has Apple CarPlay, DVD, and all the modern features like Bluetooth to help make your trip as enjoyable as possible!
Our RV comes fully equipped with almost everything you need for your fun RV vacation. We provide clean linens, towels, paper towels, plates, cups, toilet paper, silverware, pots, pans, toaster, coffee maker, folding chairs, grill, folding table, and bike rack. Just pack clothes and food and this rig is ready to cruise! It is small dog friendly (under 30 pounds and no additional fee, we just ask you to be respectable and clean up after your pet). It has a flat screen TV and DVD player. It has a rear queen bed, couch that folds down into a 48” X 70” bed, dinette that turns into a 42” X 70” bed, and a 57” X 80”over the cab bed (weight limit of two (2) 150 ibs individuals).
If you travel toll roads, you can use our toll tag but we will require you to reimburse us for tolls (actual cost only) out of your deposit.
Additional terms as follows:
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to forfeiture of security deposit.
2. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out. This is not air BNB, there is no cleaning service unless you agree to be charged for cleaning. Cleaning is everything wiped clean, toilet cleaned, floors and furniture vacuumed, appliances wiped down, and floors cleaned with a damp cloth and detergent. Ask questions if needed. No mopping as the excessive water will damage the floor and RV. FOR CLARITY - the unit needs to be in rental condition when it is returned. If it is not in a rental condition when it is returned, you will be charged to get it back in rental condition.
3. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
4. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
5. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
6. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion.
7. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up.
8. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Empty Black first, then Grey. Use plenty of water with the black tank. If you don’t it will cause the sensors to not read properly and you will be charged to flush out the black tank. I suggest you fill the tank, nearly full with water, before you dump so you get a good flush of the tank. After you empty, refill with at least a 1/2 tank of water and empty again.
9. Towing Policy: Towing will only be allowed with written authorization by owner.
10. Appliances: The A/C, generator, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. While not expected; If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. These items are electronic and can break unexpectedly. For assistance, you are advised to consult with ownership of an issue arises.
11. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
12. There is no awning on this rig. Please be aware, as such.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have prior to renting.
We are happy to work with you on pick up and drop off times or anything else you may need....just ask!