2011 Jayco Jay Flight 26B 29.00 ft. GVWR 7500 lbs Dry Weight4,900 lbs Sleeps 8
Excellent Condition - looks and smells like new!
Travel Trailers / Waxahachie, TX
* IN EXCELLENT SHAPE - Both inside and out it is plain to see this used RV has been gently used and very well kept. It is a gently used Jayco RV owned by non-smokers who did not keep pets in their camper. The upholstery and cabinetry is all in excellent shape as are all major systems of the RV like the A/C, water heater, refrigerator, etc!
* PERFECT FAMILY STARTER CAMPER - This used Jayco bunkhouse camper is the perfect trailer for a family new to RV'ing to get started with the camping lifestyle. It's also a great option for folks looking to upgrade to a full travel trailer from a popup camper!
* ONLY 4,892LBS DRY WEIGHT - Jay Flight 26BH models are easy to tow, easy to set up, and easy to enjoy! Coming in less than 5,000lbs almost any common pickup truck and even a fair number of SUVs will find this RV well within their comfortable towing capacity!
* GREAT STORAGE! - Strangely, one of the best parts of a travel trailer with no slide outs is their superior amount of storage space. This used Jayco travel trailer can not only sleep the whole family, but keep their stuff stored away as well!
* EXTRA TALL INTERIOR - Built a full 3" taller inside than most travel trailers the Jay Flight family of travel trailers offers more cabinet space, taller bunk spaces, and more headroom in the shower!
* CENTRAL AIR & HEAT - With both the Air Conditioning and Heating both being centralized you will not only enjoy a comfortable living room, but also comfortable bedroom and bathroom spaces as compared to non-centralized heat and air.
* BEDSIDE POWER OUTLETS - Both sides of the master walk-around bed feature power outlets and large bedside stands. These are great for charging devices like phones and tablets as well as keeping items like CPAP machines conveniently located!
Items included in the trailer:
Bathroom towels, kitchen towels, toilet paper, trash can liners, linens and bedding for Queen bed (no pillows), linens and bedding for twin size top bunk (no pillows), linens and bedding for full size bottom bunk (no pillows), dish soap, pot holders, silverware, plastic cups, plastic plates, plastic bowls, measuring cups, measuring spoons, food storage containers, electric griddle, can opener, wine opener, bottle opener, magic bullet personal blender, 3 tub crock pot, two flat screen TV's, one Apple TV adapter (wiFi req), cookie sheets, copper pans, portable grill, grill utensils and citronella torches.
All items needed to hook-up: chocks, clear/white waterhose, water pressure adapter, surge protector and sway bars.