Carlsbad, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in Carlsbad, CA
Perfect RV. Easy to drive, super clean, comfy beds and great people to work with. Look forward to future rentals with this unit.
Nicole is an outstanding lady. Her willingness to help from the first contact was awesome. Looking forward to rent from her again.
What a sweet, young family! They work together well. Booking and communicating (for first-time RV-ers) was relatively painless, and we thoroughly enjoyed our first experience....
Great experience renting from Nicole. Very accommodating!
Our experience with Nicole's RV was fantastic. Excellent communication. Even when I had message about the rent of some of the equipment on her RV and her husbund explained very...
Nicole and her husband Beven are awesome!! They spent an hour with us prior to taking the RV explaining how all the options work. They also created and printed a handbook which...
Nichole's RV was the perfect "Home Away From Home" for our Yosemite camping trip. The RV was well taken care of, clean and in great condition. Clean linen, towels, pillows and...
My family of 7 rented Nicole’s RV for a trip to Yosemite. Everything was great and the RV was in great condition and worked perfectly. Nicole and her husband were very pleasant...
Super Awesome!,, This RV is great, we completed a 1,500 miles trip without any problem, super clean, everything is great about this RV and Nicole and her family are amazing. I...
What a great trip that we had in this RV! It was clean, comfortable and had everything that we needed to have an awesome family camp out for the weekend. Nikki and Bevin were...
The Roadtrek unit drove nice and was quieter than I expected. We used most of the features (heating systems, water, refrigerator, stove, bed) and all worked well for our needs. ...
Information About Carlsbad, CA
Carlsbad is a quaint laid back seaside village, with many nearby attractions perfect for your rv rental vacation. When you want a break from the beach and the sun, you can go shopping, visit world class spas, seek out family fun, fine dining and arts and culture. With all of these options there is something for everyone. If you are looking for a RV Rental in Carlsbad you have come to the right place. Outdoorsy's got great local owners looking to share their great personal RVs, motorhomes, and trailers with you. By renting a RV from an Outdoorsy owner you are getting a local RV and local knowledge.
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near Carlsbad, CA
RVs for Rent Near Carlsbad, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near Carlsbad, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1139 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA390 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1309 RV Rentals
Kern County, CA338 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1279 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA506 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA728 RV Rentals
San Diego County, CA895 RV Rentals
Imperial County, CA225 RV Rentals
Popular parks near Carlsbad, CA
Lake Poway Park995 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area945 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1301 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1149 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1149 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1161 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1019 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest734 RV Rentals
Swartz Canyon County Park912 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|Runyon Canyon Trail||Los Angeles||California|
|East Fork Trail (Bridge to Nowhere)||Azusa||California|
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|Winter Creek Santa Anita Canyon Hoegee's Campground Loop||Sierra Madre||California|
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|Sturtevant Falls Trail||Sierra Madre||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
|Eaton Canyon Trail||Pasadena||California|
|Dawn Mine Trail Loop||Altadena||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around Carlsbad, CA
San Diego Zoo was one of the first institutions to create cage-less exhibits that re-create natural habitats and ecosystems. It has one of the largest free-flight exhibit to view birds. It is also famous because it is one of the few zoos in the world that is home to the giant panda. You can view the zoo on an overhead gondola, or if you?d rather stay on the ground you can also ride a bus. The zoo is known for its conservation and species preservation initiatives, it raises California condors, African black rhinos, and over 100 endangered species. If you seek adventure, you can also choose from different Safari tours such as: Jungle Ropes Safari, Cheetah Safari, or you can spend the night at the park on a Road and Tour Safari. The San Diego Zoo has it all. Parking is available for your RV rental.
During your stay at Oceanside RV Park you'll have access to 3.5 miles of pristine beaches, or play at one of four golf courses within minutes of the park. If you?d like to get out and enjoy the water you can rent boats, kayaks, jetskis or surf. If you prefer to fish you can try your skill at the 1,942 foot pier. The California Surf Museum is just minutes away and at certain times of the year you will be able to enjoy national surfing competitions.
Stay here and enjoy looking out into ocean from your perch, most of the RV sites are located on bluffs. You can explore 2,400 undeveloped acres of fire roads and single-track trails. You can venture out by hiking, biking, and horseback. Crystal Cove State Park is a 5 minute ride. one of the most amazing campgrounds in American stay here in your RV rental for a wonderful time. Book your stay in advance to ensure a spot.
You can have a piece of ocean side property during your stay here. Listen to the sounds of the waves throughout the day and night, take a walk along the beach and enjoy the sun. Within reach is the city of Huntington Beach which is constantly alive. Not only will you find a great beach, but there are many parks, shops, and restaurants to keep you entertained. Near the pier you can visit surf shops, clothing stores and take part in the night life. If you?re lucky you can also witness surfing and extreme sports competitions, volleyball tournaments, and live music as well. This RV park is also conveniently close to the highway where you?re a short ride away from visit Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, or LA. Easy access you will look like a pro in your RV rental here.
One of the oldest parks in the U.S. designated for recreational use. Balboa Park is a 1,200-acre urban park which offers natural vegetation zones, green belts, gardens, walking paths, a variety of museums, several theaters. Within the park you'll also find the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Voted as one of the best golf courses in the world by Conde Nast, Pelican Hill offers 36 holes that test your skills set in backdrop of soothing ocean waves. There are two challenging courses that offer panoramic views, one which was created by the famous golf course architect, Tom Fazio. The resort offers something for foodies and those who are looking for a place to relax as well.
Orange County boasts year-round whale watching tours. Take half a day out on a boat, relaxing in the sun and basking in the cool, salty air. See, firsthand, the wonder and stunning size of these incredible water-dwelling creatures. One great option starts at Dana Wharf, which offers a two hour tour, and where you may see Gray Whales, Humpback Whales, Minkes Whales, sea lions and various dolphins.
With views of the ocean front you can park your RV rental on the edge of a bluff and experience the San Diego Coast. Staying here you can enjoy recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, surfing, scuba diving and beachcombing. A convenient camping store is located within the park as well. There are no hookups at this state park so if you want electricity to watch the game or make some coffee make sure the RV rental you choose also includes a generator.
Local RV Owners Suggest
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views since all the spaces are elevated and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- WhereSan Elijo State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
- Known forBoondocking, Dog-friendly
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2050 S Coast Hwy 101, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- WhereSan Clemente State Beach, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
- Where5707 Santa Fe St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Where2211 Pacific Beach Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhatEverything Else
Great place for family fun! There's a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, skatepark, bike rentals, and cute little convenience store. If you're looking for a place that's family friendly, this is it! By JENNIFER TORO
- Where2727 De Anza Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2540 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhereMission Bay, San Diego, CA, USA
- WhereDoheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA 92624, USA
- WhatOcean Front
- Known forDog-friendly
Great ocean front camp ground that is dog friendly and an easy to get to location By Ryan R
- Where2 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
- Where9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071, USA
Unique campground with lots to do. Hiking, biking, paddle boats and great big spots. You will feel far from it all, but you're only 10 minutes from great restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Where3650 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- WhereLaguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA
- WhereLake Jennings, Lakeside, CA 92040, USA
- Where3221 National City Blvd # 43, National City, CA 91950, USA
- Where111 N 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where5000 CA-75, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Located just south of beautiful Coronado Island. Spaces are spacious and wherever your spot is you're a 2 minute walk from the beach. Visit Coronado and the historic Hotel Del Coronado. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where8471 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
- Where460 Sandpiper Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Known forSnack Bar, Glamping
If you are looking for a great glamping spot, this is it. Located just off the San Deigo Bay, this resort boasts sites with a private feel, pool, wi-fi, laundry, and well manicured grounds. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where1131 Back Bay Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA
- WhatEverything Else
This is where we celebrate our annual Father's Day Weekend. We love the spot 3101 because it's right on the beach and great access to the water toys. The RV park has a pool and Jacuzzi too. By JENNIFER TORO
- Where4945 Heise Park Rd, Julian, CA 92036, USA
Great campground with beautiful oak trees that cover most of the park. Hiking, biking, campfires... get away from it all here. Quaint historic Julian is just a 10 minute drive. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- WhereLake Cuyamaca, California 92036, USA
Beautiful place for hiking, biking, camping, fishing and so much more. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where11053 CA-79, Descanso, CA 91916, USA