Coronavirus Note RE Refunds/Reservations:
- Our rental reservation policy is MODERATE: 75% refund up to 7 days before pickup, then 50% refund for remaining days. Please confirm your campground availability BEFORE you reserve a camper.
- We are adding a 2 day calendar buffer between rental dates to allow our campers to air out after renters, and we are cleaning/disinfecting them THOROUGHLY.
- Due to Coronavirus, we will NOT offer our own bedding/linens/towels/pillows/mattress covers during the rental period but are asking our renters to provide -- and clean -- their own.
- Additionally, Outdoorsy has a promo code offer for 10% off any rental using the promo code SPRING10.
The best of both worlds. Moalani has the character and coolness of an exactingly reproduced 1961 Shasta Airflyte Travel Trailer with the comfort and modern amenities of a 2016 RV. This 19 foot trailer is super lightweight for its size, and with a load distributing hitch, it will tow even behind smaller vehicles. She's in excellent condition all the way around, and with her silver wings and aluminum skin, absolutely beautiful. People will ask about her all the time while you're out camping and wave at you while cruising down the road. Inside she features a cozy retro birchwood interior and all the comforts of home.
• Sleeping arrangements: One queen bed that converts from the dining table. Two single beds and a small upper bunk in the back. (Sleeps up to 5).
• Dining: Front table seats five (then converts into queen size bed).
• Kitchen. Stocked for camping. Spacious Dometic three way fridge (120v, propane and 12V operation) with freezer that can easily hold a couple gallons of ice cream. Hot and cold water sink. Three burner stove with lighted vent hood. Microwave oven.
• Storage. Ample cabinets above and around dining area and a full pantry next to fridge. Also features large storage areas outside of camper.
• Bathroom: Small shower/toilet room with hot/cold water.
• Comfort: 8000 BTU air conditioner, 18,000 BTU furnace (electric and propane), hot water heater, water pump for off-grid camping.
-- Pots, pans, utensils, silverware, plates, cups and french press coffee maker and kettle included, dish rack, dish towels. One roll paper towels.
-- Camping/beach chairs (2)
-- Awning. (you must have a demonstration to use it)
-- Bathroom: towels and washcloths. One roll toilet paper.
-- Linens, blankets and pillows for each bed.
• Entertainment: Bluetooth Victrola record player and records. Bluetooth stereo. Playing cards. Board games.
Delivery and setup to: James Island County Park, Mount Pleasant KOA or other local campgrounds for $125. If you want it delivered to Edisto or others outside, we can discuss for a higher fee.
Check my other campers - including a VW Eurovan camper that will tow this camper (giving you two bedrooms) and a 1987 VW Vanagon Westfalia camper at eastcoastwestys.com.