Coachman Clipper Ultra-Lite 17FQ, 2017, with SOLAR
* SPECS: Gross Weight 3,518#, Dry Weight 2,731#, Fresh Water 33-gal, Grey Water 25-gal, Black Water 25-gal, 20,000BTU furnace.
* ADDITIONS: Equalizing hitch. This made for easy towing even through the Rockies. I towed it with a 2004 Toyota Tundra V8 with no issues (Toyota Tundra not included in the rental).
* SOLAR: Two 100-Watt solar panels, charge controller, two 12-volt deep cycle batteries.
* EXTRAS: two propane tanks, four wheel chocks, leveling blocks, water hose, water filter, water pressure reducing valve, sanitary sewer hose, bike rack, and jack drill socket.
* HIGHLIGHTS: Queen size mattress. Excellent floor plan allows for walk-around bed (i.e. no climbing over your partner), plenty of storage, rear full bath, two-burner stove, microwave, and refrigerator.
* The solar setup makes it possible to live off-grid without loud expensive generator. We could live off-grid up to a week at a time which was limited by water capacity.
* First bed is Queen size. Second bed is converted kitchen table measuring 5'7" x 2'8".