YOUR Adventure, YOUR Destination!! At Kodiak Powersports and RV Rental LLC we make your rental experience as easy as possible. We include everything you should need in your nightly price. Kodiak DOES NOT charge extra for bedding or kitchen supplies or even toilet paper (crazy, I know, but a lot of other rentals do). We also take a lot of pride in making sure you have a great time staying in one of our RV's. Your vacation and family time is precious, so don't waste your time worrying about all the little details. All you need is to pack a bag, grab some food, the kids and the dogs, and off you go!! Let us know what you need in order to make your trip exceptional.
***Deliver and setup available. Just send us the location you would like the trailer delivered to and we will get you a quote!***
This new 2019 Cherokee Alpha Wolf is a fantastic trailer for family gatherings or just getting outdoors. This unit can sleep up to 9 people. Full sized bunk beds, dinette that turns into a bed, sofa bed, and Queen bed in the master bedroom. Full kitchen, full bathroom, outdoor shower, and outdoor mini fridge. Propane hookup for your grill outside. Stereo system inside and out with a 40" TV and DVD player. Arctic package to handle colder climates and help keep the heat out. There are USB ports and LED lighting throughout. It is stocked with everyday items you will need on your vacation.
- 6 outdoor camp chairs
- 2 full 5 gal propane tanks. This will allow fridge, stove, and heater to run while not plugged in.
- All Linens: bedding, pillows, bath and hand towels, washcloths, and hot-pads are included.
- RV toilet paper and paper towels
- Trash bags
- Basic cleaning supplies
- Malita pour over coffee maker. Also have 110v drip coffee maker if you are plugged into power.
- Kitchen supplies: cutting boards, pots and pans, 8 plates, 8 bowls, 8 mugs, 8 cups, 8 wine glasses, eating and cooking utensils, lighters and matches.
- A full fresh water tank and fridge will be cold upon pickup/delivery (can run on propane or 30A/110v)
-We have hitches you can borrow. Your tow vehicle much have a 2" receiver tube, and a 7-way trailer wiring connector. Please provide us with the height of the top of receiver tube. We also have wireless brake controller if your vehicle is not currently setup with a controller.
- Two 10’ RV sewer hose, sewer connectors, toss-in odor control packets, and rubber gloves
- 25' fresh water hose and regulator fitting
- Leveling-block and 4 wheel chocks
- Four-way lug wrench if needing to change a flat tire.
Other goods and services we offer for a small fee include outdoor grill, outdoor table, generator, groceries, delivery and setup, sewer dump, and firewood.
- No smoking of any kind allowed.
- No awning usage allowed or climbing on roof of RV.
- Normal propane use included in rent, excessive use will be charged.
- Event/ Concert? Please contact us if you are wanting to go to a concert or event.
- Please let us know if you want the generator in your request.
- Driver must have trailer pulling experience and a 7-way trailer plug on tow vehicle.
- Trailer (Interior and exterior) must be returned in same condition as it was picked up or additional cleaning fees will apply.
From October 1st to April 1st is off peak season. For rentals during this time frame all RVs will be winterized with no water usage. Hunters or winter goers may use camper in off season with unit winterized, however can still use bathroom with RV antifreeze. The batteries may require to be charged daily (topped off) in order to keep up with the demand the heater requires.
- GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating): 7600 lb.
- UVW (unloaded vehicle weight): 5795 lb.
- Exterior Length: 31' 6"
- Camper Length 26'
- 49 gal total fresh water (if boon-docking try to conserve water)
- Holding tanks are 49 gallons each (Black and Gray)
- Trailer has 30-amp 20' power cord and adapter to get to 110v (common household outlet plugs). Please ask if you need a 50’ extension cord.
- There are 2 batteries on the RV. (We recommend to keep batteries topped off either by vehicle's 7-way plug or generator when boon-docking.)
- Items that work off 12v battery: water pump, heater, fridge, lights, and USB outlets
- Items that require generator or AC power: air conditioner, microwave, and wall outlets
- We do offer a 30A/110v generator to rent
- User’s manuals
Kodiak Powersports and RV Rental LLC