Can you say Glamping?? Our 2019 Gateway Fifth-Wheel is your home away from home and a perfect way to seek adventure with all-inclusive accommodations. All you have to do is pack your clothes!
FULL SERVICE LUXURY RENTAL-Our price includes power, water, and sewer connections, bed linens, towels, cookware, dishes, utensils, coffee maker, outside rug, camp chairs delivery and a tutorial on how to operate the RV.
Don’t know anything about camping? No worries! We will walk you through everything you need to know and have a book to reference during your trip for instructions and troubleshooting tips. If needed, you can always call or text us!
Towing requirements--NONE--DELIVERY ONLY
Due to the weight of our RV and the specialized towing equipment required, we deliver, set up and pick up our unit within 30 miles of Greensboro for $100. Further distances may be able to be negotiated for longer rentals.
Features: The unit has traditional water/sewer and 50 amp power hook ups as well as an exterior cable hook up. The unit has a 40-inch flat screen TV in the living area, and 32-inch flat screens in the master bedroom and mid bunk room for those rainy days, and a Bluetooth compatible radio/CD/DVD player with inside and outside speakers. The 32-inch television from the bunk room can be viewed outside using the av connection in the outside lower storage bay. Unit has Central AC/Heat, electric fireplace with lighting features, hot water heater, stand up shower, refrigerator/freezer, full sink, kitchen island, microwave, 3 burner cook top, oven, and plenty of storage space.
Sleeping: Master bedroom at the front of the unit with a king bed, and privacy door. Mid Bunk Room has a love seat with fold out bed (double), upper loft with a queen size mattress (best for kiddos) and the sofa in the living room converts to a queen sized bed. Can sleep up to 8 people! (6 adults and 2 kiddos in the loft)
Other Important Details
- You are responsible for booking your campsite.
-The campsite must accommodates a 42' 5th wheel with 4 slides (minimum 50' site length to accommodate your vehicle)
- 50 amp service preferred but we have an adapter so 30 amp will work but will require adjusted electrical use (can't run everything at once)
- Our RV will be set up on the SITE YOU HAVE BOOKED with your campground (options listed above)
- Delivery and Set-up includes: leveling, all slides out, water, sewer (if you booked a full hook-up site), electric, and cable (if available) will also be connected and ready to go. The refrigerator and AC/heat will be on so camper will be at the optimal temperature when you arrive and ready.
-All linens are provided, Master bed will be made. Linen for the sofa beds in are stored in the mid bunk room.
-Household items such as toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags are initially provided but any refills needed are handled by you.
-Tablecloths for picnic tables are provided.
- Check-in and Check-out times per your campground rules. We will arrive when permitted and begin set-up/pick-up (approx. 30 min- 1 hour)
** Owners are local so available if questions or issues pop up - we are just a phone call or text away!!