Your safety and health is key. This host has committed to a thorough cleaning regimen informed by CDC guidelines.
I have a remodeled 2015 Viking Ultra Lite 17FQ. This is a perfect camper for couples, but is capable of sleeping three. The camper includes a walk-around queen bed with plenty of storage from the overhead cabinetry, shirt closets, and the underneath-the-bed storage. The rear of the trailer houses a complete full bath with a 36” tub/shower, toilet, and sink with a medicine cabinet. The kitchen features a two burner stove, deep sink, and counter space. Opposite you will find the 32” x 68” dinette. The dinette has additional storage above the seating and even below the seating. It has many additions including, but not limited to:
- Never used 8” short queen mattress
- Added dual propane tank (compared models only feature one)
- TV with built-in DVD Player
- Full-size fan in the bathroom
- Three-section shower curtain rod to provide extra space
- Whiteboard fridge
The host hasn’t specified this detail.