1999 Overland Other
1999 Overland Other
Fully equipped small class C motorhome. Perfect for RV beginners & families. Seatbelts/beds for 6 people. Easy to drive. Fits in most camp spots.
This motorhome is fully stocked with towels, sheets, blankets, & pillows for all 3 beds (queen over cab, double dinette, full in back). It does not include a TV, but it does have a generator, radio, air conditioner*, & propane heater. The kitchen includes a double sink, stove, oven, microwave*, refrigerator, pots, pans, strainer, cookie sheet, cutting boards, plates, bowls, cups, mugs, pitcher, cutlery, utensils, measuring cups/spoons, lighters, tupperware, ice cube tray, dish brush, oven mitts, flash lights, & broom. *AC & microwave only work when the generator is on or the motorhome is plugged in. The exterior has a manual awning, shower, 5 camp chairs, a turf door mat, & everything you’ll need to level & dump. 37/30/30 gallon fresh, grey, black.
We would love to help you plan your next adventure! We have visited all of the nearby National Parks (Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree, Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, Capital Reef, Death Valley, Great Basin) & many of the local favorites (Red Rock, Mt. Charleston, Valley of Fire, Lake Mead, Snow Canyon, Panquitch Lake, Sedona, Southern California beaches & theme parks).
- $175 per day rental fee
- $1500 refundable deposit
- $100 cleaning fee
- $9 per day roadside assistance
- $0 for mileage (100 miles per day included, $.35 for each additional mile)
- $0 for generator (4 hours per day generator included, $3 for each additional hour)
- 3 levels of insurance starting at $24.95 per night
1. No unverified drivers. All drivers must complete our driver verification process.
2. No backing up without a spotter.
3. No off-roading.
4. No talking/texting on a mobile device while driving.
5. No smoking or burning of any substance
6. No carrying passengers or cargo for hire.
7. No carrying more passengers than the vehicle has seatbelts.
8. No towing or pushing of anything other than the rental.
9. No occupants allowed in towable RVs while in motion.
10. No test, races, or contests.
11. No climbing on the roof.
12. No awning use when it is windy or when the RV is unattended.
13. No leaving the RV unattended and unlocked.
14. No trips to Mexico or festivals (i.e. Burning Man).
15. No driving while under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance.
16. No unlawful activity of any kind.
17. No pets, except service animals (documentation required).
2 bike hitch rack
About this RV
About the host
We had the best time using the RV. It was comfortable, easy to drive, and perfect for our road trip. Karlee was so responsive and helpful. Would recommend using them to anyone!
We enjoyed our 9 night stay in this RV. It was well equipped and comfortable. Matt and Karlee were very responsive. There was one mechanical issue that was resolved quickly.
Matt and Karlee’s RV was exactly what we needed for our nine day road trip! I’m glad that we chose it because it was just the right size and easy to drive (per my husband). My kids had enough space to stretch out and not be right on top of one another. 😊
We had a flat tire while on our trip. Matt and Karlee were kind and quick to help us get it taken care of!
I would highly recommend renting one of their RV’s!
3 Photos submitted by Leanne C.
We had a great time as newbie RVers! Matt and Karlee clearly communicated everything we needed to know and were incredibly flexible with pickup and drop off. RV ran smooth and was comfortable for our family of 4.
2 Photos submitted by Valerie K.
We had a great time as newbie RVers... Karlee and Matt ensured everything was clearly communicated and they were incredibly flexible with pickup/drop off. RV was a great fit for our family of 4 with kids 9 and 6.
3 Photos submitted by Valerie K.