Member since 2020
Hello! We are Matt & Roz and we live in Las Vegas, NV. A perfect jumping off point to hundreds of miles of National Parks and BLM land throughout the West. We are new to the RV lifestyle but when we aren't antiquing, working in the garden, mountain biking or playing tennis we absolutely love to jump in our rig and hit the road for adventure. With its close proximity Utah is a perfect destination for us and we enjoy Utah's "Grand Circle Tour"; check out the link we provided on the listing description page.
We are happy to share "Harmony" with you , too, so you can experience all the great things that an RV vacation can offer. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or if you'd like any additional information. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Matt & Roz, Harmony RV.
What are the benefits of RV travel during this time?? A unique benefit of RV travel is that YOU choose where YOU go, including destinations and campsites that are full of fresh air and nature, away from groups of people, and away from any areas of health concern.
"Harmony" is a 2017 Leisure Travel Van - Unity which is ideal for couples. This B+/C class diesel RV is fully equipped, easy to drive, small enough to maneuver and park (vs. larger class RVs), and ready for off-grid adventures. Some of Harmony's many other features include:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Cab w/ 3L V6 BlueTEC Turbo Diesel 188 horsepower w/MB 5 speed auto transmission & cruise control
- Leisure lounge w/ King sized Murphy bed, flip-down table, & slide-out
- Shorepower cord, high capacity generator, inverter (solar power conversion), batteries & LP (propane) tank
- Water filtration system
- A/C & heater
- Walk-in shower, sink, vanity & macerating toilet
- Twin burner propane cook-top, sink, large refrigerator & microwave oven
- Solid wood, soft-close cabinets & drawers
- Power windows & door locks w/ keyless entry
- MB in-dash AM/FM, navigation, Bluetooth & rear view camera
- Swiveling driver and passenger chairs w/table
- Full entertainment system with 39" LED TV, TV lift, CD & DVD
- Retractable awning with patio lights
- Dimmable interior LED accent lights
- Pull-down privacy shades, skylight & fans
- Plenty of storage compartments inside & out
- Monitor panel - tank, LP & battery levels
- Stabilizing jacks
- And much more!
Heavy duty, 3 inch hitch-mount
We had a great experience with the vehicle and the owners he was very thorough and showing us what to do we appreciate everything thank you
Thank you for your review and thank you for being great renters! We're happy you had a good time meeting up with friends and boondocking! - Matt & Roz
2 Photos submitted by Rick M.
It was our first time vacationing in an RV, so we had a LOT of questions and we were very lucky to have rented from Matt & Roz. They were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable both during our vacation and leading up to it which made planning and enjoying our trip so much easier.
We are so pleased you guys had a fantastic trip and thank you for being great, respectful and communicative renters! And those are some great pictures of your trip, too. Thank you for sharing/posting and see you again soon! Matt & Roz
11 Photos submitted by Christian M.
It was our first RV experience. We did a 1000+ mile loop from Las Vegas to the South rim of the Grand Canyon, up the east side to Bryce, Zion and the Grand Staircase Escalante Nation Parks. The rig was easy to drive and maneuver, we got a lot of compliments and cases of “RV Envy” from fellow campers. The Bed was comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. The few concerns we encountered were quickly answered and solved by a text or call to Matt. We would highly recommend Harmony to rent and enjoy. Thanks to Matt and Roz for sharing Harmony with us.
Thank you very much for your kind review. And thank you for being great, communicative, and responsible renters. We are so glad your first RV experience was a memorable one. - Matt & Roz
Matt, the owner was with us every step of the way. From questions during the reservation process to support during our 10 day trip. He even provided us help with our itinerary. The RV was immaculate and everything was as described. We can only hope Matt and his RV are available for our next trip. David B. Dallas TX.
Thank you very much for your review and being great renters. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip. See you again soon! -Matt & Roz