BRAND NEW Thor Freedom Elite Class C for rent. This is an easy driving, classy and spacious RV for up to 6 people. Drives like a dream and has a full side slide out. ALL BATH AND BED LINENS, PILLOWS,BLANKETS, KITCHEN COOKING GEAR AND UTENSILS, 4 OUTDOOR FOLDING CHAIRS AND LARGE GROUND MAT ARE INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE.! Cool A/C, lots and lots of storage, two LCD TV's, DVD player, comfortable Queen sized bed, large full bath with room to move around, super cold refrigerator that runs on electric or propane. Go to Thor website for all specifications and you will fall in love with this beauty!!
Optional 6'x12' toy hauler trailer rental $20 per day.
Optional Bicycle rack for 2 bikes $5 per day.
Renter needs to refill fuel and propane tank upon return. If desired, Owner will fill tanks for a $25 surcharge for each fuel type plus cost of fuel.
Please note the following restrictions:
1) Off-road: Travel on non-public, unpaved and / or ‘logging’ roads is not permitted at any time.
2) Death Valley: Due to extreme temperatures, traveling in or traversing Death Valley is not permitted in July and August. In May, June and September travel is permitted, however, customer is fully responsible for all mechanical problems and/or towing or vehicle recovery costs. Ground temperatures can reach 140º F or 60º C
During July / August clients may be required upon pick up to sign and acknowledge these restrictions.
3) Mexico: Travel is not permitted.
4) New York City / Manhattan: Travel is not permitted.
5) Alaska / Northern Canada: Travel is not permitted.
6) Winter: Travel during winter months is permitted. However, clients are responsible for any damage due to systems freezing due to cold weather. As a precautionary measure, water may be replaced by anti-freeze to prevent water systems from freezing (Please ask the rental counter for instructions on this procedure). Customers must plan on using bottled water and may be charged a ‘de-winterization’ fee if water systems are used. Special instructions may be given at the rental counter. Freezing conditions may occur in Spring and Fall at higher elevations and should be anticipated and precautionary measures taken.
7) Summer: Travel in summer months and /or in extreme temperatures can strain motor home systems such as roof and dash air conditioners, generator and refrigerator. We maintain our motor homes to accommodate all weather conditions; however, clients should be made aware that performance of motor home systems under extreme conditions cannot be guaranteed.