Your Home Away from Home - '21 Forester
Your Home Away from Home - '21 Forester
Luxury compact design with plenty of interior room to stretch out and relax. Dynamax Isata3 (Mercedes Sprinter chassis) Class C diesel is ready for your next adventure! Easy to maneuver and drive on the highway and in the city! Cruise into town for sightseeing, then later hook-up to power and water at your campsite in minutes.
This RV has a queen bed and a booth dinette that converts to a bed. The slider creates extra floor space in the living area and main bed. The kitchen has a 3 burner propane cook top, a convection microwave, and refrigerator/freezer. At the rear corner is bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. Outside you will find a generator, an awning, and gear storage. Seat belts for four total.
Fully stocked with cook ware, utensils, service ware, and camp chairs. Linens and pillows provided upon request (no additional charge). The RV is also stocked with a variety of board games and DVD's for added entertainment.
Ready for a great trip? For the full amenity experience offered by this RV, we recommend booking a campsite with 30amp power and water.
10% discount for bookings of 7 nights or more.
Fresh linens and pillows, towels, camping chairs, all cookware and dining ware, salt/pepper/oil/sugar, french press coffee maker, & board games.
Other things to note
Uses 30amp power supply at campsites, or generator. We do have a converter for 50amp sites.
Fully stocked with cookware, utensils, propane BBQ grill, propane fire pit, and camp chairs. Linens, blankets, towels and pillows provided upon request only.
If flying in to explore Washington from out of state (May -Sept), consider staying your first night at Tolt-Macdonald Park in Carnation along the Tolt & Snoqualmie Rivers. The park is in close proximity to the RV's home base and is a great place to acclimate to RV life and experience a beautiful setting with hiking trails and a quaint town within walking distance.
At the time of pickup, plan to set aside one-two hours for training on the usage of the RV systems (Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical, Generator, Battery, Jacks, Slide-outs, Water, Sewer, etc.) and also a RV driving lesson. All operators of RV systems and RV drivers must be present. Take this hour (possibly two) training into account for trip plan scheduling.
We will do the RV training and driving demo at a parking lot near the RV storage lot.
After the pickup training, you will want to plan time to load RV with your food, and other personal items you want to take with you for the trip. Don’t rush yourself while doing this. It is common to take roughly two (2) hours to load up your personal items into the RV and prepare to leave on your trip. Please make sure to include time in your schedule to accommodate for loading the RV prior to the first day of travel. Many people like to complete the RV loading effort at night and make a fresh start the next morning.
At the end of your trip, plan on spending at least 2 hours at your destination to unpack your belongings from the RV, do a general clean (general clean defined in rules of the road) the inside of the RV, then top off the Diesel and propane before your drop off at the agreed upon time.
***Owners will follow with sanitization process and laundering of linens & towels****
Many campgrounds have online reservations systems, and weekends during popular months (June - August) are booked six or more months in advance. Book your RV and your campsite early to avoid missing out.
- Be considerate of other campers around you
- Only run the generator between 9am and 8pm
Videos to Prepare for your RV Trip:
Helpful videos to help prepare you for RV Rental.
How to Drive a Motorhome/RV — Driving Tips: Off-Tracking & Rear Overhang
How to Setup Your RV Campsite for Beginners - Water, Sewer, Electric and Gear PLUS Newbie Checklist!
Please also note: Reviewing and signing of our Supplemental Rules Agreement is a requirement for the RV rental. A digital copy to collect e-signatures will be sent a week ahead of your rental period.
The following contains the rules listed in Supplemental Rules Agreement. These may be amended and you will receive the current rules to review and sign via electronic signature ahead of your rental period.
1. Training: When you pick up the RV, we will complete a pre-rental orientation of the RV that will take about 1-2 hours, depending on any prior experience you have with an RV. It takes time to do a thorough and complete walkthrough, so please plan accordingly.
2. No Refunds for Early Returns: If you return the RV early we do not refund the days you will not use. This includes if you have been in a motor vehicle accident with the RV; however, if the MVA is not your fault you may be able to recover your rental costs from the at-fault driver’s liability insurance.
3. Fee for Late Returns: A fee of $50 per hour will be charged if the RV is returned later than the agreed upon time. If the RV is returned after dark or while owner is not home/unavailable, it will be checked in the next day, during daylight hours, and any applicable damages will be applied to your security deposit. Renter forfeits their right to complete a return walkthrough with owner, if the unit is returned at a time different than indicated in line item # 19. All drivers must be at least 25 years old and must be listed on the contract when you pick up the RV. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Example: 1-60 minutes late return $50
61-120 minutes late return will $100
4. Toll Roads, Red Light Cameras, Parking Tickets: We provide a WA State Good To Go Flex pass for use on roads monitored by the WA State Department of Transportation (DOT). This is provided as a convenience. The Good To Go Flex Pass can be switched to HOV/carpool mode for free access to some WA State highways provided the vehicle meets occupancy requirements at the time of use. It is the renter’s responsibility to monitor those requirements. The Good To Go account associated with the Flex Pass will be reviewed for charges prior to security deposit release. Any charges accrued during the rental period will be deducted from the security deposit.
Toll invoices not associated with the WA State DOT Good To Go system are a major burden, and if we receive any, a $50 administration fee plus the cost of the bill for EACH invoice will be applied to your security deposit. Responsibility for any traffic or parking violations will be transferred to you and you will be charged a $50 administration fee. If you want to use toll roads outside of the WA State DOT Good To Go system, you are free to pay at the plazas or bring your own toll tags, just make sure no invoices or toll by plate, etc. mail comes our way or the $50 administration fee, plus the bill will be applied. Note: Most toll agencies are good to work with and will help you out if a mistake is made and you call them right away.
5. Campground Reservations: We are not responsible for campground reservations – including cancelations for COVID. All campground reservations must be made separately with the campground’s reservation agency. All campground and campsite fees are separate from and in addition to the rental price and fees under this agreement. No refunds will be given for campsite reservation errors.
6. Travel Restrictions: Travel is not approved on any non-paved roadways like logging roads, forest service roads, beaches, etc. Driving on a non-paved road inside a licensed RV park is acceptable. Evidence of driving on unapproved roads will result in the forfeiture of your entire deposit.
7. Tires: The tires on the RV have been inspected and checked, along with all other parts, prior to your rental period but if a tire seems low you can refill it with air. There is also a spare tire included in the rear undercarriage and will need to be properly inflated due to manufacturer storage pressure guidelines in the rare event a flat tire/blowout occurs.
8. Diesel Engine: Return the RV with a full tank of diesel fuel. A $150 fee will be assessed to your security deposit if the tank is returned without a full tank unless you have chosen to add this service to your booking. The RV uses DIESEL FUEL ONLY. DO NOT fill the tank with gasoline. The renter will cover all costs of repairs if gasoline is added to the fuel tank. These repairs can run several thousand dollars ($10K and up). Be mindful when fueling up. Diesel fuel pumps generally have a green handle. Verify that you are filling the fuel tank with diesel fuel (preferably Diesel 2 or Diesel 1 over Biodiesel if given a choice at the pump).
If you mistakenly add gasoline to the tank, do not drive the RV. Call us immediately. Gasoline and diesel have differing densities and the gasoline may be able to be pumped out of the tank if it does not enter the engine components through engine use. This is a much lower repair cost than a full repair on the engine.
9. Generators: Only the onboard generator is permitted for use with the RV.
• Do not leave the RV unattended while a generator is running.
• Do not run a generator overnight or while sleeping due to safety reasons.
• The onboard generator is propane based for use with the onboard propane system.
10. Propane: Propane must be refilled before your return unless you have chosen to add this service to your booking ($100 fee/onboard propane tank and $25 fee/portable propane tank).
11. Rooftop Usage: We do not allow the use of the RV's rooftop. Any evidence of rooftop usage (shoe prints, trash, sagging areas) will result in a complete loss of your entire security deposit. In the event the damage is more than your security deposit, you agree to be fully responsible for the total cost of repair.
12. Awnings: We advise caution with awning use! This is for your own protection as well because they are NOT COVERED by insurance, and they are very expensive to repair or replace if damaged. Damage to awnings, including damage while driving, any acts of nature, or negligence are 100% your responsibility and will exceed your security/damage deposit amount. Please review tips in user manual for damage prevention. Please note that we cannot foresee all possible scenarios that may lead to damage to the awning but provide suggestions for damage prevention for common situations
13. Waste Holding Tanks: There should be nothing, including, but not limited to feminine napkins or tampons, diapers, tissues, napkins, etc. put into the black water waste holding tank as this will cause it to become clogged and require an exceptional amount of cleaning to clear. You will be provided with many rolls of RV safe toilet paper and we ask that this is the ONLY thing put into the waste holding tank. There is to be nothing other than sink or shower water put into the gray water holding tank. Any type of food particles put into the gray tank may cause a clog that will require extensive cleaning &/or repair to remove.
• Waste holding tanks (Gray and Black) must be emptied prior to return unless you have chosen to add this service to your booking.
o Valves are to be left Closed, and the screw cap left ON once tanks are emptied. If tank levels do not read EMPTY on the control panel, a $150 dump fee will be assessed.
• Please do not allow waste tanks to reach/exceed their holding capacity. Doing so will result in assessment of repair and clean up costs.
14. Interior Cleaning: We charge a Sanitization Cleaning Fee however this fee does not cover general cleaning. The RV must be returned with a clean interior. “Clean” means, as you received it or better – as shown in the RV condition acknowledgement.
• Returning the RV dirty results in a $150 cleaning fee.
o Used towels, sheets, & pillowcases are to be placed in the shower.
o Duvet covers, comforters, pillows with their zippered protectors left on are laundered separately and may be left with the bed.
• A Deep Cleaning Fee of $300 will be charged if RV interior is returned unclean AND requires more than a surface cleaning or any reconditioning.
15. Smoking: There is NO SMOKING allowed in the RV. If smoke (including cigars, pipes, vapes, drugs, etc.) is detected you will be charged a minimum fee of $1500. NO EXCEPTIONS.
16. Pets: While we love our furry friends, we do not allow pets in the RV. A $500 fee will be withheld from your deposit if evidence of a pet is found in the RV upon its return.
17. NO DRUGS: Any evidence of the storage, transportation, or use of illegal substances will forfeit your entire security deposit. Any RV’s returned with any evidence of drug use or transportation of will result in law enforcement being called for a report and to collect the evidence.
18. Odors/Cooking: We do not allow anything that can create a strong smell in the RV that is difficult to remove, such as the long term storage or cooking of fish, bacon, deer, etc. These must be prepped/cooked outside the RV. If odors are detected you will be charged the Deep Cleaning Fee of $300. There is an electric skillet stored above the refrigerator that may be used outside, if needed in the preparation and cooking of smelly food items.
19. Rental Period: ________ at _3:00PM__ until _____ at 11:00AM.
Early pick up/late return may be arranged in advance for partial day charge.
20. Damage/Minor Repairs: Any damages need to be reported to us immediately. If a potential repair is minor, you may make the repair after consulting us. Do not repair anything until you’ve spoken to us about it. Replacement of defective parts and receipt must be brought back for reimbursement. There will be NO reimbursement if you do not bring back the defective part you replaced and the receipt. If you purchase an item necessary due to an equipment failure (sewer or water hose, etc.) the item you purchased and the receipt must be surrendered upon return of the RV, if you want reimbursement. Should you make a repair without consulting us first, you assume liability for the repair and any subsequent repairs needed.
21. Renter Damages: If the RV, inside or out, and/or ANY of its contents that were present at the time of pick up, including, but not limited to couches/chairs, beds/bedding, counters, walls, etc., are damaged during your rental period you are responsible for paying all damages, whether you were at fault or not, or if damage was caused by acts of nature (wind, rain, earthquake, fire, flood, etc.). In case of an accident, theft or vandalism occurs, you are responsible for obtaining a police report, and notifying us immediately. (A documented thorough walk through will be completed, with renter present at the time renter takes possession) THE RENTAL PLATFORM (Outdoorsy) insurance policy does NOT cover interior damage or repairs. Damage to the interior of the RV is charged to the renter, via cash upon return or charged to your security deposit.
22. Clearance Height: Please remember that RV motorhomes are much taller than the average vehicle and are not equipped to withstand an impact with a tree, low bridge/overpass etc. and will result in damages totaling MORE than your security deposit. Be aware of low clearance signs and tree branches overhanging your route. All damages to the RV, including damage while driving are 100% your responsibility and will exceed your security/damage deposit amount. The dimensions of the RV motorhome are 11’3” tall by 94” wide by 24’7” long. Never attempt going through a drive-through with an RV.
23. Appliances: The A/C, radio, microwave, television, jacks, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, no compensation will be made to you. In case of any malfunction please contact us immediately for assistance and we will do our best to troubleshoot or attempt to have someone come to you for repairs.
24. Camper Abandonment/Owner Retrieval: If for any reason you abandon the RV, you will be charged a $3,000 fee for Abandonment and Retrieval - plus any applicable fees for ANY lost/missing keys or items/parts from the RV. Abandonment means leaving the RV with no intention of returning to it or delivering it back to owner/drop-off location. In the event you abandon the RV without signing return documents, you agree to waive your right to dispute any claims due to damages, overages, or vandalism.
25. Lockout/Lost Keys: In the event a lockout occurs you agree to pay 0.75 cents per mile, round trip, for owner to drive and unlock RV and a fee of $600 PER missing Mercedes Benz key and / or $50 PER missing Coach/bay key. If owner is enroute and key is found and RV is unlocked, you will only need to pay for mileage up to that point round trip. If no lockout occurs but a key is missing upon return of RV, you will be charged a $600 PER missing Mercedes Bens key and / or $50 PER missing Coach/bay key. If RV OWNER determines a locksmith is required for lockout/lost key service, the full locksmith cost is to be paid by the RENTER, at the time of service – locksmiths must be scheduled and approved by owner before work is done.
26. First Aid Kit: There is a first aid kit provided. Please use what you need, should it become necessary – once it is opened, you own it & will be charged $15 (replacement value). In the event you use anything in it, take the kit with you – as this is a personal and bodily fluid/pathogen related item, it’s not possible for us to pass it from renter to renter. SEPARATELY, there is a box of generic basic band-aids in the bathroom vanity cabinet – use these if necessary, without fee.
27. Extra fees: You may elect to add certain "extras" to your booking if you like. If you did not elect extra fees at the time of booking, such as the dump fee, etc., you can elect to have them deducted from your deposit.
28. Personal Property: Your personal property brought with you is your responsibility, and you release RV owner(s) from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property, or that of any other person left/carried in or on the RV during your rental period and day of return.
29. Personal Injury: You release owner(s) from all claims for injury, including, but without limitation to, personal, bodily, or mental injury, as well as economic loss or damage to you, children, guests, or relatives during your rental period including return period.
30. Severability: If any provision within this Supplemental Rules and Rental Agreement is determined to be invalid, void, or unenforceable judicially, the remaining provisions shall remain in full effect and force.
31. Modifications/Waivers: No provision within this Supplemental Rules and Rental Agreement can be waived or modified for any reason except in a written document that the owner(s) has signed.
32. Damages Above Security Deposit/Insurance Claims: In the event there is any damage above the amount of your security deposit, you agree to pay the owner(s) any monies due and allow the rental platform company to charge your credit card on file for said charges, plus processing fees.
33. RV Return: A preliminary walk through will be completed and a precursory Return Form will be provided. Photos will also be taken by owner for reporting to rental platform &/or insurance. Once a thorough inspection has been completed, any fees for damages, cleaning, dumping, or any other charges will be deducted from your security deposit if applicable.
34. Credits: There will be no refund/credit for any lost rental time for any issue(s) that arise beyond the owner's control. This includes, but is not limited to, flat tire(s), weather, any and all systems within the RV that were working at pickup (refrigerator, heater, LED lights, sound system, etc.), damages to any part(s) of RV whether the renter was at fault or not, or due to renter's or any guests' negligence.
35. Rental Period Extension: If, for any reason, your rental period is extended beyond the original rental period dates, you agree that this document will also extend, be valid and enforceable for the entirety of your extended rental period.
36. Security Deposit: Your security deposit will be refunded (by the rental platform) after the RV has been thoroughly inspected and no issues or damages have been found. Said inspection may take anywhere up to 72 hours post rental period.
37. Speed Limit: Please do not exceed posted speed limit maximums. Although some highways have posted speed limits well above 60 mph, we find the best fuel economy and safe handling remains at a maximum speed of 62mph.
38. Boondocking/Dry Camping: Camping without hookups (water, sewer, electric) restricts the capabilities of the RV. You are limited to freshwater tank capacity, black & gray tank capacities, battery capacity and propane capacity. These things need to be recharged, refilled, dumped, etc. These things are the responsibility of the renter. We, as owners, take NO responsibility for limited capabilities and capacities due to dry camping/boondocking. Should you choose to dry camp/boondock, you take full responsibility and liability for the limited capabilities and capacities.
39. Hold Harmless: Renter agrees to hold harmless the owner of the rented RV, at all times for all situations. Renter assumes all risk when renting RV, and owner cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, loss of income, loss of life or loss of or damage to personal property. Owner assumes no liability for how the RV is used during the rental period.
40. This agreement is in addition to the rental platform (Outdoorsy, RV Share, etc) rental contract. Both contracts are in effect, together, during the rental period. Any part of the rental platform agreement that acts in a manner to void this one (or parts of it) is revoked by the renter and owner, as indicated by the signatures below.
Is one of these a deal breaker?
Pickup anytime after 3pm (unless otherwise arranged in writing)
Drop off by Noon (Unless otherwise arranged in writing with host permission - fees accrue hourly for any unarranged late returns)
Absolutely no smoking, vaping, or illegal drug use.
Absolutely no cleaning or dressing of any animals or fish/marine life inside of RV.
While we love our furry pets- we do not allow pets in the RV.
RV will be rented out with a full tank of diesel and full tank of propane- please return it back in same condition to avoid extra fees.
Make sure to dump the black and gray water tanks before you leave the RV park or campground, or stop at a WA State rest area and dump the tanks. Empty the black tank first. Then use the black tank flush feature to clear any residue from the black tank. After everything has drained from the black tank, empty the gray tank. Then rinse out the hose using fresh water. If they are not empty, the renter will be charged a fee to empty the black and gray tanks.
Clean Up Required by Renter:
- Remove all garbage and recycle from RV
- Strip beds of sheets. Place sheets and towels in shower; leave comforter/duvet cover/mattress pad with bed for separate wash
- Empty fridge & freezer of your items
- Wipe down all surfaces (including toilet) of any spills and debris
- Sweep the entire cabin, wipe up any muddy or other residue from floor.
***Owners will follow with full sanitizing of surfaces and equipment and laundering of linens & towels****
Supplemental Rental Agreement Pertaining to Full Rules & Expectations of RV usage will be sent either via email in advance of rental or provided for review and signatures at pick up time.
Black and Gray Water dump fee if needed upon return
Refueling if returned with less than amount at pick up
Owner meet and assist with full set up of RV up to 100 miles one way
Refueling portable accessory propane tank
About this RV
About the host
We had a great trip! Lance and Rachel were very helpful and accommodating. The RV was perfect for my wife and I to see the PNW for the first time!
Rachel and Lance were fantastic to work with, very responsive and looked after every detail. After a thorough orientation, they topped off the freshwater tank and we were on our way. They gave us lots of tips on the return process as well (best places for diesel and propane). Would definitely rent from them again!
Rachel and Lance were awesome to work with! They supplied everything we needed and more. They did a great job explaining all the ins and outs of the RV and prepared a nice guide to answer questions. I would use them again!
Your Home Away from Home - '21 Forester
Fun Sized 2019 Forest River Sunseeker MBS
828 RV rentals
789 RV rentals
818 RV rentals
790 RV rentals
875 RV rentals
780 RV rentals
818 RV rentals
784 RV rentals
778 RV rentals
903 RV rentals
779 RV rentals
1,040 RV rentals
721 RV rentals