We have a small, but cute and comfortable camper van! Let me tell you more about it.
Purchased used in mid-2015, my partner and I have used this vehicle to travel across the continent. We are now settled into snowbird life, so when we spend the winter in Florida, I thought it would be nice to rent her out to others who wanted to explore and adventure.
- Two captain chairs up front and a center console.
- Third-row seating folds down flat and has a memory foam mattress topper. It is somewhere in between a full and queen.
- The bed can be folded away to allow for transport of up to three additional people.
- Lots of storage. Hanging net above the bed, and several cabinets and nooks throughout.
- AM/FM stereo with CD player.
- Ice cold AC and warm heat. (when the vehicle is running)
- 100Watt Solar Panel hooked up to a Goal Zero 1500Watt Battery. Has regular and USB outlets.
- A sit-down loo. (It is a small sink that drains out through a plastic tube underneath the van, only for #1!)
- Nice bing windows on all sides, great for waking up to the sunrise. The blinds create 100% privacy when you want that too.
- Equipped with a SunPass and an EZPass account. (we will arrange an agreement if you plan on needing this.)
We have a combo fridge/cooler in there as well, if you'd like that taken out there would be a bit more space or want to use your own cooler. This item works as a normal cooler when stocked with ice, but can be plugged into a campground's electricity and will work as a fridge. (It cannot be plugged into our solar battery, sorry.)
In addition to all of this, we are happy to provide things like linens, pillows, sleeping bags, and camping/survival supplies like tools, hatchets, matches, cooking gear, cleaning supplies, etc. It's up to you how empty or stocked you'd prefer it.
I'm working on making a few upgrades to the van, there are just a few things that need to be addressed, but maybe you don't mind and just want to take it for a whirl. Feel free to ask if you're curious.