Great for sleeping 8! Lots of room and comes with lots of "extras" (outdoor cooking grill, lawn chairs, mat, soap/shampoo dispensers, outdoor table, optional blow-up kayaks, optional hammocks).
Lots of room with 3 slide-outs. Two of them are opposite each other and make a lot of room in the main living area.
1. All renters should have a valid Driver's License and still maintain personal private auto insurance coverage.
2. No smoking of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to $150.00 "additional" cleaning fee.
3. All “optional fees” are optional unless tasks are not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
4. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
5. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
6. Pets not allowed. $300 fee for any pet use or damage.
7. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
8. Ensure all doors, cabinets, and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion (trust me!).
9. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up, or renters will be subject to $150 refuel fee.
10. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to the owner. Failure to do so will result in a $100 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
11. Towing Policy: Please let us know in advance if you plan to tow anything behind the RV during the rental period. You must bring your own flat-towing equipment and tow weight must not exceed 5,000 lbs. Renter must bring all other compatible equipment to tow their personal vehicle and it is required that you have a braking system installed in your towed vehicle.
12. Appliances: The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the RV or contact owners.
13. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in the bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion. An inventory will be performed during pick up and drop off and the signed inventory will be attached to the rental agreement.
14. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. $50 per hour will be charged past the scheduled drop off time. Any drop-off after 6 pm CST will result in an additional night charge. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
15. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter.
16. Contact owner for a list of inventory items provided for your use during your rental period.