This is brand new. We've only taken it out a handful of times.
If you want to rent the trailer but don't have a tow vehicle or just don't want the hassle of towing and setting up, choose the up to 50 or 100 mile tow option in add-ons. I will deliver AND pick up the trailer, you just show up to camp. Please contact me before booking just to confirm both of our schedules align.
With a massive outdoor kitchen for tailgating and an open floor plan to roam about, this has a little bit of everything when you're camping with the family.
The main living area has a u-dinette slide where you can enjoy your meals. At night the dinette converts into additional sleeping space for two. To the left of the entry door there is a double kitchen sink, three burner range, overhead cabinet for dishes, and a refrigerator (Note there are 2 refrigerators on this trailer!).
In the left rear corner of the trailer find double full size bunk beds which allow for sleeping space for four people. Note there are weight limits on the bunks. So these are intended for children or smaller adults. Top bunk is rated at 200 lbs and bottom bunk is 300lbs.
With the three-burner stove, oven, double door refrigerator and microwave you can cook just about anything you can imagine.
Don't forget to spend some quality time outside under the powered awning listening to your favorite music through the exterior speakers. Cook outside if you like using the exterior kitchen.
Easily fix your meal at the two burner range, Exterior Propane Grill, clean up at the sink, and store perishables in the exterior refrigerator, and more!
The bathroom contains a shower with sunroof, there is also a small tub for kids, a toilet and sink.
A queen bed is in the private bedroom area up front. With dual nightstands, twin wardrobes and overhead cabinets, you'll have plenty of room to store your personal belongings.
With an aerodynamic front-end design and Wide Trax Axle System, you'll have better weight distribution and greater towability.
-This rental includes utensils, cookware, dishes and everything else a kitchen need (including a wine cork)
-All bedding can be included free of charge. You just need to request it at the time of rental so we know to make the beds. Again please ask for the bedding if you need it! Some folks perfer to bring their own sleeping bags.
-Towels, Wash cloths, and hand towels for 4 are included at no extra charge and are stored in the trailer (No request needed).
-I have 4 free camp chairs included. You just need to request them at the time of rental.
- Empty weight is 5470 lbs, Max full weight is 6900 lbs
- If needed I will include a weight distribution/sway control hitch free of charge. Note: My weight distribution hitch is set up only for a stock height RAM 1500, F150, Tundra,etc. If you have a larger truck (F250, RAM 2500+, or lifted) my weight distribution hitch won't work for you (The trailer won't be level). I do have a normal adjustable height hitch I can include as part of the rental.
-Note: I have no generator to rent. Outdoorsy unfortunately won't allow me to remove the pricing option for some reason. You can rent one at Parkrose Hardware in Vancouver or Home Depot for around $200 a week.
- NON-SMOKING UNIT
-Please ensure the trailer is clean when dropping off so I don't have to charge a cleaning fee, I really don't want to do that. It doesn't have to be 100% perfectly clean. I always go thru and sanitize and spot clean after every rental anyways.
- Must be 25 or older to rent.
- Tow vehicle must be rated to tow the weight of the travel trailer.
- Tow vehicle must have standard 7-prong round plug with working electronic trailer brake controller
-Please return with propane tanks filled or choose the option to have me do it in add-on's.
For Pet Rentals:
- This is a dog-friendly rental (Please return it clean).
- NO Cats.
- If the trailer is returned in the same condition you received it in with no sign of pet hair,etc when you drop it off to me you would receive your full deposit back. If I have to spend extra time cleaning up for the next renter its $50 an hour taken out of the deposit.