2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie
2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie
Super light and easy to tow, sleeps up to 6 great for a family or couple, pet friendly, great for tailgating and concerts. Solar panel for dry camping!
Member since 2021
Hi! We’re Nichole and Shea, and we’ve been RVing for a few years with our kids and two very good doggos. We love going to state and national parks, and camping on the beach. It’s been so much fun that we decided to rent our RV when we weren’t using it, and with that success that we decided to expand our little home business to include to a few other fun trailers.
* No smoking inside RV, any signs of smoking will result in $250 cleaning fee
* No climbing on the roof for any reason
* Prior to transport please ensure Fridge is completely latched, all cabinets secured, toilet is empty, all tanks are emptied.
* $150 Fee for returning RV without emptying all tanks
* RV returned requiring excessive cleaning will incur a charge of $50/hr. If cleaning requires emptying tanks (eg due to materials left in toilet, sink, etc) a tank disposal fee of $150 will be incurred.
* Pets are allowed at no additional fee, but must be discussed prior to renting. Any pets without owner agreement will result in a $150 fee. Pet damages will be held from deposit.
* If your campsite does not have sewer hookups, it’s critical that you check tank levels several times a day. When gray or black tanks are full they will back up into the RV. In order to empty these tanks you will need to completely break down the RV and take it to a dump site at your campground, and then fully set back up. This is time consuming during your vacation! If we delivered the RV please note that we will not come out to empty the tanks until the end of the rental period.
* Do not go through any drive-thru when pulling the trailer. It is taller than drive-thru roofs and you will cause significant damage to the RV
* Fee for coming out to dump tanks mid-rental when dry camping is $300 plus $5/mi fee. It is critical you monitor tank levels when dry camping.
* RV has GPS which is used to track location in the event of emergency.
Pre-paid cleaning for using RV at the beach
Cleaning fee if RV is taken to beach without prepaying cleaning fee
MANDATORY if you do not have your own. This ensures that when your vehicle brakes, the trailer brakes.
About this RV
About the host
Great communication, perfectly clean, and thoughtfully stocked!
Cole was great! The RV was so clean and easy to use. Definitely will rent again!
We had an excellent experience with Cole & Shea. Very quick to respond although there were times where I was slow to respond. Cole was great, made sure we understood what all was needed for setup and take down. Papaya had all kinds of games available even though we did not use them. When we do this again, I will definitely go back to Cole & Shea.
We had a fantastic trip and an excellent rental experience. This RV was perfect for our family and they literally thought of everything to make our experience smooth. Cole was great at explaining everything and added so many special touches to make it feel like home. Cozy blankets, popsicles ready for the kids, lawn chairs, first aid kits. It was ready to go. I highly recommend this RV for anyone that wants something light weight & easy to tow.
2 Photos submitted by Shauna D. K.
Easy, thorough, informative transaction with Cole. Great time had with the Ramblin Papaya. Though it was only used for overflow sleeping for family members attending daughters grad, parked in driveway and set up easily, it had everything we needed and then some. Thank you Shea and Cole for a great experience! Will definitely consider a future trip to the coast with it.
We highly recommend The Rambling Papaya!!! Super clean and organized. You just need to jump in with food and clothes. Shea and Cole were very friendly and knowledgeable. We had such a great time in this RV!!!
1 Photo submitted by Carlos G.
Exact location provided after booking
Priscilla: All Inclusive, Super Light, Outdoor Kitchen and Shower!