Located in Falcon, CO- just a few miles east of Colorado Springs.
Outdoor Enthusiasts and Campers do not be left out on planning your Fall camping plans. Did you know that many of the Colorado State Parks and premium sites book up fast in Fall? It is true and the early bookers are filling up the spots at the best places. Camping is super popular in Colorado and getting ahead with your plans helps you get those premium locations. Reserve your favorite spot and your favorite camper today.
This amazing pop-up, folding trailer can be easily towed, set up quickly and provides that unique camping experience you have been looking for. It is in great condition and boasts a king bed, full bed and convertible dining table to sleep up to six people. Lots of storage helps provide ample room to move around and store your gear.
The SpaceFlyer Pop -Up is the perfect option for outdoorsy, adventurous families, couples or even individuals who find owning an RV just too much for the amount of times they like to camp. Safe, comfortable and goes almost anywhere. If you want to do more primitive camping - no problem! Just added a 25 Watt solar system to keep the batteries full without the need for a generator (but I have one to rent if that is needed). Also, just added brand new tires and full replacement of all wheel bearings. All important for your stress free trip.
This is the best deal online! Quality camper at an affordable price. Located in Falcon, CO so it's convenient to Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Book today and enjoy beautiful Colorado that only can be seen from an RV.
A few notes:
1) Uses a 7 pin camper plug (can be configured for others)
2) Requires 2 in tow ball/hitch
3) Be sure to bring your favorite pillows and linens (Full and King). A bottom sheet is included for the King.
4) Check your insurance coverage from your provider and here online with Outdoorsy to ensure coverage for the unit.
5) Has a five gallon fresh water tank/water hook-up and a pump faucet. Good for washing and cleaning. Be sure to plan for drinking water.
6) Unit includes a drip coffee maker/two mugs, tea kettle, a few cooking pans/utensils and basic cleaning supplies.
7) Message me if you need any more details and suggestions on how to make your adventure a great one.
Please be sure to bring linens (Full and King), pillows, tableware/paper plates/plastic cups, cleaning products, garbage bags and camping chairs.
* Propane must be returned full, returned in condition at customer acceptance and unit fully cleaned.
Simple damage charges/Fees (Most common)
1) Empty Propane bottle: $25
2) Tears or minor damage to canvas or screens: $50 - $175; Damage to loop and bungee to secure sleeping area: $50
3) Any body damage: Deposit will be withheld until estimate, or repair. Actual cost + $75
4) Damage to counters, cabinets or vinyl flooring: Min $110 or actual repair/replacement cost.
5) Failing to return parts such as supports, metal posts and crank: Min $175 or actual repair/replacement cost.
6) Missing small items such as brooms, cleaning supplies, wheel chocks and wheel levelers: Actual cost + $15
7) If you plan on using a toll road please make sure you have an electronic pass for your vehicle. License plate tolls are very costly and are sent a month later. License plate toll will incur a $10 extra processing fee.
8) Be sure to pre-pay the propane usage or bring tanks back full. Tanks requiring refill will be at $5/gal.