Located in Falcon, CO- just a few miles east of Colorado Springs.
Right price, right size and a dream to tow will make your own camping experience come true!
Off-Grid outfitted: 100 watt automated Solar*, high capacity deep cycle battery, interior LED lights and propane fueled refrigerator.
* 2000 Watt Super Quiet Generator available if you need 110V power.
1) Economical: Competitively priced and ready to go.
2) Compact size: Easy to tow and can get you into those unique campsites.
3) Family and Pet friendly: Freedom and flexibility to take the entire family for some outdoor fun.
4) Almost like being home: Bathroom/shower, pop-out bunks and hard-sided for the best of both worlds, premium sound system, kitchen with sink and 3 burner stove, propane/AC fridge and sleeps up to 7.
5) Outfitted with safety in mind: Smoke, propane and CO detectors, detectors.
Don't be left out on planning your Summer & Fall camping plans. Did you know that Summer and Fall offer some of the best camping experiences of the year? Warmer days and delightful cool nights!!!! It is true and it is important to lock up those great camping sites now and get in the great outdoors.
This amazing smaller, hybrid travel trailer is only 2612 lbs. (dry) can be easily towed by most vehicles, sets up in minutes and provides that unique camping experience you have been looking for. It is in great condition and boasts a super comfy queen bed, full bed, convertible dining table that can accommodate two children or adult and a scissor couch that can be for a child or adult. Air conditioning to help keep you cool on hot days and lots of storage helps provide ample room to move around & store your gear.
A Hybrid camper is the perfect option for adventurous families, couples or even individuals who find owning an RV just too much for the amount of times they like to camp. Get the best of both worlds with a hard sided unit for more safety, better amenities and combining the pop-out canvas sleeping brings in that unique open-air feeling only camping outdoors can provide.
This is the best deal online! Quality camper at an affordable price. Located in Falcon, CO so it's convenient to Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Book today and enjoy beautiful Colorado that only can be seen from an RV.
A few notes:
1) Uses a 7 pin camper plug to support battery charging and electric brakes.
2) Requires 2 5/16 in tow ball/hitch. (can be provided if needed) and Class II or above hitch.
3) Be sure to bring your favorite pillows, blankets and linens.
4) Check your insurance coverage from your provider to ensure coverage extension for the unit.
5) Message me if you need any more details and suggestions on how to make your adventure a great one. We have all kinds of accessories such as a generator, grills, table, chairs, water jugs, etc....
6) If you plan on using a toll road please make sure you have an electronic pass for your vehicle. License plate tolls are very costly and are sent a month later. License plate tolls billed to the camper will incur a $20 processing fee + cost of tolls.
7) Be sure to pre-pay the propane usage or bring tanks back full. Tanks requiring refill will be at $8/gal.
8) Be sure to check for all camper hardware before leaving and stow accordingly. Missing parts will be minimum cost of part plus $30.
9) It does have A/C but requires 110V shore power or 4000 Watt or greater to operate.
10) Important: Only direct 110V shore power or inverter generators can be used. Basic generators can cause electrical damage (applies too all RVs)
11) Important: If using the hot water heater and you run out of water, the heater must be turned off immediately. Continued use without an adequate water supply can cause server damage to the heater.
12) Special pickup times can be arranged between 7AM and 7PM, Camper return must be prior to 12PM. Unarranged late returns may incur up to $150 late fee.
13) Awning was damaged and removed.
14) The unit is not suitable for off-road, boon-dock camping. Please stay on paved, or groomed roads only and camp in designated sites. Roads that have large rocks, dips, pot-holes and are uneven can cause the camper to "scrape" the underside and cause significant damage.
15) Damage can occur to the pop-out canvas/vinyl if care is not exercised while setting up the bunk and, or breaking it down. It is very important to ensure that the corners on the bunk base do not puncture the canvas/vinyl. Each corner must be carefully placed so as the reinforced backing is over the corner. Puncture in canvas are difficult to repair and can diminish the value of the camper. Any puncture may incur a $100 or more repair fee.