Everything you need to make awesome memories with your family!
Thank you for taking the time to check out our RV! We are the Smith family. We purchased this RV so we could visit our loved ones far and wide, and see some of the most beautiful land on the face of the Earth. What a joy it has been for us, and we are sure it will be a blessing for you as well.
The layout of this RV is a little special, which is why we chose it. Most RVs have a hallway travelling right down the middle of the bathroom, putting the shower in hallway! This model features a hallway on the right side, giving three great benefits:
1. An enclosed, private bathroom, that is spacious enough to do what you need to get done without feeling cramped.
2. Two large windows in the hallway to enjoy the beautiful scenery all around you.
3. A kitchen area where everything is conveniently placed in one organized space.
This RV has everything you need:
- A kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and double-sink. Cooking your own meals any time you want is a great feature of the RV lifestyle.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, plates, cups, and silverware for everyone, FREE of charge.
- Linens (bed, bath, and kitchen) are included, FREE of charge.
- Not one, but two areas that can be used for dining. Up to six of you can comfortably sit together for dinner.
- Two slide-outs that give you plenty of "psychological space".
- Tons of storage both in and under the RV for all your clothes, groceries, supplies, and keepsakes.
- At 31', it is large enough to have everything you need, but still small enough to get into most parks.
- 35 gallons of fresh water, plus two 6-volt batteries, plus a generator means you can "dry camp" if there are no hookups where you want to go, and still have nearly every convenience of home.
- 35" LED TV and Blue Ray/DVD player.
- Ducted A/C and heat to keep you comfortable year round.
- Onan 4000 generator.
- Large awning.
- Easy to drive and set up.
- The Bathroom features a corner shower, toilet, linen cabinet, vanity with sink, and storage.
- Queen bed in the master bedroom (2 adults)
- 1 Pull-out sofa (1 adult or 2 children)
- 1 fold down dinette (2 adults)
- 4 bike hitch mount rack available for $5/day
- No smoking inside of motor home.
- Arrangements for pets should be made prior to rental.
- You will need to sign release of liability.
- No climbing on roof.
- Gas will be full on pick up. Please refill before return.
- $75 charge if black and gray tanks are not dumped prior to return.
- Coach-Net Roadside Assistance is mandatory with rental
- Not to be used for music festivals
Come make great memories with your family!