There are two types of questions that a renter might ask when picking up the keys for their reservation. Clarification questions about the unit, and suggestions for their trip. preparing a few recommendations in advance can be extremely helpful for your renters (and increase the likeliness of a five-star review).
Vehicle related questions
* How do hookups work?
* How do the electrical systems work?
* How many people can this RV sleep?
* How many seat-belts are on board?
* How does the generator work?
* Where is the nearest dump station?
* What is the vehicle height?
* Are there any known bridge overpasses to watch out for?
* Where should I fill up the propane tank?
* Are there any driving tips?
Trip related questions
* Local grocery stores?
* Must-see destinations?
* Gas stations?
* RV-friendly campgrounds?
* Nearby activities?
* Nearby breweries?